Cain had not been to the new presidential palace before so he couldn't teleport there. He didn't quite know where it was, for it was in a secret location. Cain decided to get a lift. He soon stumbled upon the hub of Bangui, better known as the sfeer. There were all sorts of military personnel here all armed to the teeth. Two huge tanks stayed stationary but were manned. The cannon would rotate three hundred and sixty degrees. Cain could also see a giant bronze statue of Abbasi in the centre of a roundabout, poorly constructed an insult by all accounts.

Cain took a moment and formalized a plan. He was going to surrender himself and hope the Doodspan would take him to see Abbasi. It was a mad idea, but it might just work. He came out from the darkness and held his hands up high. Not surprisingly, Cain was quickly spotted. The Doodspan with automatic guns raised quickly surrounded him in a flash. Cain could dodge bullets but not when a gun was pointed directly at his face.

"Take me to your leader." Cain Magia requested.

He would soon learn if he would; Live or die?

He could lower his arms, but he was not permitted to move. He detested standing on the spot, but if he moved an inch he would be capped. After a short while more vehicles turned up the tires screeched to a stop. He couldn't see who had arrived, for there were too many bodies in the way. One by one the guards stepped aside and then Cain looked down at a swarthy dwarf who was blind in one eye. The dwarf was in full military attire and he was wearing a red beret. His freckles were light. The dwarf had a curved scar around his good eye. At that point, Cain then thought about Ruban Umber and hoped he was able to control his private army, the Dark Brotherhood.

"What business does a white Devil have in Bangui?" The dwarf asked in a surprisingly deep voice. He was keenly inspecting Cain from head to toe.

"I have come to meet with Abbasi," Cain informed the second imp he had seen this day. "We are old friends of sorts."

"Give me your name," the imp commanded.

"I'm the guest," Cain bravely replied. Guns were clocked and raised. "You give me yours first."

"You are in no position to make demands white Devil," and just as soon as he finished his sentence, the imp went to smack Cain in the balls, but Cain sensed it was coming and all the imp hit was thin air. Cain had teleported onto a tank and he was leaning forward holding the long smooth cannon. Cain then created a small orange flame. Everyone aimed their weapons ready to shoot. "A seasonal?" The dwarf remarked with intrigue. Cain just nodded. "You say you are friends with Abbasi?" The imp asked rubbing his chin. Cain jumped off the tank and walked toward him. "You're our prisoner until Abbasi says otherwise." So, Abbasi survived. "Handcuff him," the imp ordered his troops, promptly Cain was arrested. The metallic cuffs were put on too tight for his liking, but he didn't complain as he was dragged by two men with firm hands. Cain was thrown into the back of a light utility vehicle along with five other members of the Doodspan. Each one of them had unwelcoming eyes and a clear scowl.

Once everyone had returned to their respective vehicles the convoy set forth for the presidential palace. Cain was going to meet with Abbasi, whatever state the Madman was in, Cain Magia would soon find out.

The convoy was finally on the road that led to the presidential palace. Recently tarred for the surface was smooth. It was in the middle of a bosky region. The route was heavily guarded, and the convoy went through several checkpoints. Finally, the convoy stopped at a well-guarded gate. A huge white wall went around the whole confines of the complex. There was a brief talk between the General and the gates men. Eventually, the barred iron gates opened, and the convoy drove to the presidential palace.

There it was, a palace fit for any king. The stone used to build the palace was solid stone painted white of course. It included a dark blue and gold dome topped with a solid gold spire. two pillars supported the vaulted roof entrance with steps leading up to the grand doors.