35. You Thought I Forgot

Start from the beginning

Ten minutes later the front door was open. I made sure the house was dark so she couldn't see me. Once the door was closed, I hit her over the head with a pan. She feel unconscious and I could feel the smirk coming to my face. I dragged her down the hall to the guest room where I had Craig. He look at me then back to Tracy. He couldn't say anything because I covered his mouth with tape.

"Baby, you look so cute tied up." I cooed.

I pick Tracy up and sat her on the chair across from him and tied up her as well. Now just got with for her to wake up. I walked over to Craig and sat on his lap. He eyed me as I took the tape of his mouth slowly.

"Ray, what are you doing?" He hissed.

"Showing this bitch that you belong to me." I pouted at his question.

"God Ray, your fucking crazy." He smiled.

I smirked at him when I seen the hidden lust in his eyes. I kissed him softly. He tried to move his lips roughly against mine but I wasn't letting that happen. He still got wait five months before we can get rough again. I pulled back slowly as he tugged on my bottom lip.

"No no Craig. Five months baby." I whispered.

"Really?" He groaned.

I nodded my head and pecked his lips. I heard groaning from behind me and pulled away from Craig. I looked behind me and seen Tracy was waking up. My smirk grew and I got off of Craig and put the tape back on to his mouth. I sat back in his lap but was facing Tracy. She blinked a couple times and looked around. Her eyes landed on me and I smiled. She tried to move but couldn't.

"W-what's going on?"

"Oh nothing. We just gonna have a little fun." I purred.

I stood up and walked behind her. I felt her tense up when she seen Craig but his eyes followed me.

"Now Tracy.. I'm let you know something. I don't like to share." I whispered in her ear. "But some how you got a taste of something that is mine."

"What?" She said confused.

I laughed and walked over to Craig and pointed at him. She looked between us and glared.

"He obviously could do better. You fucking psycho." She spat.

I shook my head and tsk at her. This bitch better watch her mouth. I licked my lips and smirked. She looked afraid.

"Now Tracy... If I were you I would watch my mouth." I laughed.

"Fuck you! And let me go." I narrowed my eyes.

I pulled my knife out and walked towards her. I sat on her lap and grab her face. She flinched back as I glared at her. I put my knife against her neck and push it down a little.

"Watch your fucking mouth. I am not to be played with." I hissed in her face.

She nodded her head fast. I got off of her and smiled softly.

"Now... You see Craig over there-" I pointed at him and blew a kiss. "That dick in his pants belongs to me." I stated.

"You can't just claim people." She said.

"Oh really?" I laugh.

"Yes." She declared.

I walk behind Craig and bent down next to his ear. I place soft kisses down his neck not taking my eyes off of her. I felt him shiver and smiled.

"Craig doesn't think so..."

"You don't know that."

"But I do..." I licked my lips and stood up.

I ran my knife down his shirt cutting it open. I pointed to the tattoo he had on his chest. 'Property of Ray' . It said.

"Like I said.. I do know." I clarified.

I walk back around and sat on Craig's lap. I lean forward so I was close to her.

"I'ma tell you this once.. Stop texting, calling, or whatever else Craig. If i find out, I will torture you. Tell your little friends to." She just rolled her eyes.

"You think I'm playing?" I stood up.

"You just talking shit. You ain't gonna do shit." She smirked.

I looked at Craig and seen him shaking his head at her. I looked at her again then laughed. This bitch don't know me. I grab her face and cut her cheek. I scream in pain as I dragged the knife down her right creek vertically. I smiled at the blood running down her face.

"Still think I'm just talking shit?" I laughed.

She cried in pain when I tilted her head and cut her neck. It wasn't big or anything just a small deep cut on the side of her neck. I laughed at her and walk back over to Craig.

"This dick-" I grabbed him threw his sweats and heard him groaned. "Is mine. I don't like to share. Understand?" I glared at her.

She nodded her head softly and continued to cry. I walk back over to her and she flinched away. Poor baby.

"You a real pretty girl Tracy.." I grab her face and licked her cheek.

She turned a deep red and I chuckled softly. I put my mouth next to get ear and whispered.

"I see why Craig fucked you. I might have to taste for myself." I licked her ear and moaned.

She looked away and closed her eyes. I laughed softly and backed away. I gotta let these bitches know who own that dick.

Tracy pic ---->

Comment.Vote.Follow