Amelia! Amy?

Roger- Alright let's stop talking about Amelia and Alex and lets get to know Amy and Alex.

Amelia/Amy- Well for one i hate my name, umm i like the color purple and red velvet cake, i stopped caring about peoples feelings since they obiviously dont care about mine. I love music, singing, and dancing. And basically if you real with me Im real with you!

Alex- True. Basically what she said but my favorite color is PINK!

Amelia/Alex- thats an ugly color.

Alex- Your face is an ugly color.

Amelia/Amy- Team darkskinned, we dont like yall redbones!

Diggy- who did yall wrong.

Alex- an unworthy bastard who acted as if we were bestfriends but when an opputunity came a long he left and forgot his values and who loved him when he wasnt sh-

Amelia/Amy- Watch your mouth!

Alex was obivously explaining Dig but only me, her, and Roger knew that.

Diggy- I could never do that.

OH HELL NAW THIS BITCH

Amelia/Amy- oh really now so you obviously dont realize when someones talking about yo-

Roger cut me off by carrying me away with his hand over my mouth. He took me into what i think was a dressing room.

Roger- amelia now you know you cant blow your cover. I know diggy has changed but dont go off on him....... yet

This why I Roger is my bestfriend. Always knowing what to say.

We walked back to the group and I know Amy already told a lie about what i started talking about.

Diggy- Ohh what were you guys doing in the closet.

I hit the back of his head as i took my seat by Alex.

Diggy- ouch. But umm do you guys want to come over my house and hang out with us.

Alex- no we cant have to get home. We have something to do tomorrow.

She just reminded me that my dance competiton was tomorrow.

MB- can we get your numbers?

Amelia/Amy- ask Roger and MAYBE he'll give it to you.

And with that we walked out of the arena and to the car, where I broke down.

Amelia/Amy- I cant believe that jerk didnt remember us then had the nerve to invit us to hang out. Ugh! I just want to choke him with my bare hands! Like im so glad we made that fake identity because if we didnt i would have killed that.... that.....that....that ASSHOLE!

Alex- Im glad you finally realized why i wanted you to say you were "Amy" and not Amelia.

The rest of the car ride was with me sobbing like a baby.

The next morning I woke up to my phone buzzing under my pillow.

~Phone Convo~

Amelia/Amy- Who is this and what do you want!

???- Ayy dont throw temper tamtrums with me!

Amelia/Amy- Roger! Im sorry love but you woke me up.

Roger- So.

Amelia/Amy- ugh! Let me get off this phone before I choke you.

Roger- alright talk to you later gorgeous.

~End of phone convo~

I have to admit I blush everytime he compliemts me, Ive always liked him because he has always cared for me.