Friends?

- Amelia /Amy POV -

" I can't believe Diggy lied to you. " Alex said after I told her what happened on the date.

"I know right. " I replied then I started crying, " I knew he was ashamed of me. "

"You need to stop crying. " Alex said, " you need to let the past go. I am hurt by Diggy too. But I can't keep this grudge on my heart. "

I started laughing, " it'll would be easier if I did not have to lie. "

" I know right, that was the worst idea I've ever had. So when you gonna tell him. " she asked.

"I don't know. I want to but I don't know how to. "

-two weeks later -

Roger and I went on a few more dates but I don't think that we have a boyfriend/girlfriend connection. It's more of a best friend type thing.

"So Amelia, I got to tell you something. " Roger said.

" what is it. " I asked.

" I don't think this is working out. " he said cautiously.

" thank gosh, you feel the same way. " I replied.

Then we laughed.

" Alright bye Roger. " I said.

He kissed my cheek, " bye Amelia. "

Right when I was going inside he pulled me back, "and I know you like Diggy. "

Then he left before I could reply. I went inside and saw Alex.

" Damn, don't you have a house. " I said to her.

She squinted her eyes, "funny, so how'd the date go. "

" good, but we're not going to date anymore. "

" why not. "

" we're better as friends. " I said.

" Oh, but you guys were cute. " Alex said.

" Do I like Diggy.? " I asked.

" um, I don't know, do you. " Alex replied.

" no I mean. Does it look like I like him. " I corrected.

" honestly? " she questioned.

" yeah, " I said.

" I see the way you guys look at each other sometimes. And you guys are always flirting and joking with each other. And when you guys hug each other goodbye, it's like you're not going to ever see each other again. " she started, " now that I think about it, yeah. You guys like each other. "

I walked up to my room pondering the thought of me liking Diggy.

-Diggy POV-

Roger came back to my house after his date with Amy.

" so how'd the date go? "I asked.

" um, well we're not dating anymore. " Roger admitted.

" what happened. " I said.

" Oh nothing, we just didn't have that connection. Plus, I know you like her. " Roger blurted out.

" what? " I asked confused.

" Diggy, don't deny it. " he replied.

" I don't know man, she's the only person since Amelia that I've had a connection with. " I admitted.

" Umm, about that. I think you should talk to Amy about that. " Roger said.

" talk to Amy about Amelia? Why? "

" she has to tell you that bro. But I gotta go. " Roger said then left.

Huh? Roger is confusing me to much like what is he talking about?

This was a bad chapter but I had to write this so I could get to the good parts. I'll update on late Friday or Saturday. Muah. Stay Beautiful - Alex