Secrets

- Amelia /Amy POV -

Alex and I were going to Diggy's house to hang out with Roger and Diggy. We walked inside.

"we're here. " Alex ratchet self yelled.

The guys came running to hug us.

" Alex! Amy! " they yelled.

" What's up with all the yelling. " I laughed.

Then they attacked me with hugs.

" Okay guys you're suffocating me. " I said. Then they let me go.

" so what are we doing today. " Alex asked.

" I don't know, wanna go roller skating. " Roger suggested.

" HELL YEAH. " I screamed, " but I gotta go home to get my skates. "

" that's cool. " Roger started, " your house is on the way there. "

We nodded then left. We reached my house and I went inside to get my skates.

" Can you bring me my skates too. " Alex said.

" you mean MY skates. " I corrected.

I got my custom made skates. I made

them myself. They were floral print with studs. And Alex's were black with paint splattered over them with studs too. I made those myself too. I put them in the bag I made to go with them. I walked outside.

"Im baccckkk. Did you miss me. " I said while I got in the car.

" no, nobody likes your dumbass. " Alex said.

" but you want these skates though. " I replied.

"of course, you made them for me. " she said.

" No, I made them for myself actually. You stole them. "

She stuck her tongue out at me. We reached the rink and I ran out before the car stopped. And ran inside. The others met up with me.

" you could have killed yourself. " Diggy said.

" Oh it's worth it. "

We laughed and put on our skates. The guys looked at our skates in awe.

" Where did you get those from. " Roger questioned.

" I made them. For Alex, I just got some black skates and threw paint at them and studded them. But mine took extra work. I had to take off the original fabric and sew my floral print on. Then I just studded them. " I admitted.

"Wow, " they said.

" now let's skate.! " I exclaimed.

We started skating like normal people but then I started dancing while skating and they joined in with while I started doing different tricks. Then I saw my friends.

" Dayla? Shanice? " I asked.

" Damn, " Alex whispered. Then she took the boys to go get something to eat. Thank God for Alex.

" Amelia, I haven't seen you since we graduated. " Dayla started.

" yeah and was that Diggy. This is the first time I've seen you guys together in like a year. I almost thought you were lying about Diggy. I m-" Shanice big ass mouth blurted out.

" shutup. I don't have to lie to anyone. And even if you haven't seen him in a year doesn't mean I didn't. When he came back, he came for me. " I replied.

" I'm sorry. Damn, I swear ever since you changed your look you've been distant. " Shanice argued.

" You weren't even my friend before I changed my look. " I replied, " The only time you talked to me was only if you needed help with your homework. So don't pull that 'you changed ' bullshit. "

" Hey, it's not that serious Amelia. Calm down.. " Dayla tried to bud in, "she was just telling you what people were saying. "

" Did I ask? " I asked, " I don't have time for yall bullshit right now. Good bye. "

I went towards Alex and the guys.

" I'm tired. " Alex said.

" yeah let's go. " I agreed.

While we were taking off our skates. Jessica fucking Jarrell came over to us. Yay.

" Diggy. I did not know you were going to be here. " she faked.

" Umm, yeah we're leaving so what do you want? " Diggy questioned.

" Oh nothing, just came to say hey. "

I rolled my eyes.

" Oh hey Amy. You go out with Roger right? " She started.

" no, we just went on a few dates that's all. Why? " I asked.

" no reason. Can you come over here please. "She asked.

I followed her to the bathroom.

"Stay away from Diggy, Amelia. " Jessica said.

" I'm not Amelia- " I got interrupted.

" I heard you talking to your friends. Your secret is out. You're so fucking pathetic. So I'm going to say it one more time. Stay. Away. From. Diggy. " Jessica admitted.

" Wow, I almost underestimated you. Just don't tell Diggy. I need to do that myself. " I told her.

" Well if you don't, I have proof. " she blurted.

I was confused, "What proof? "

" your school yearbook. "

" how'd you get that. " I asked.

" I have my ways. Now, let's go and act like we had a cheerful, girly talk. " she commanded.

We walked out laughing and smiling. Even though I felt like choking her.

I can't believe this stupid bitch found out my secret. She's going to ruin my life before it even starts.

Sorry, I was writing on Saturday but something unexpected came up, so I updated today. I love you. - Alex.