We Have A Keeper!

Alexander's car stopped in front of John's house, wearing a tuxedo, he took a deep breath and got out of the car and knocked on the door fixing his tuxedo, just then the door swing open revealing John's father, Henry Laurens. "You must be Alexander Hamilton. Come in" he stepped aside letting him enter.

"John, is still in his room, getting ready.." the father paused leading Alexander to the living room making him sit down. "Let's get one thing straight.."

Alexander rubbed the back of his neck chuckling a bit. "Well, sir, first of all, I am not straight."

Henry cleared his throat, leaning back on his chair. "What are your intentions to my son?"

"Sir, I know as of now you do not trust me with your son- heck I don't even trust myself. I can not gruantee that I will not hurt him nor make him cry, but I can promise you that I do not have any ill intentions to him and I will do everything I can to make him happy" he spoke looking into Henry's eyes to prove himself.

"Every well. John, you can come down now" as Henry called for his son, John's siblings came and run towards the immigrant.

"Make him cry Imma bite you!"

"I hate you as of now."

"Is John gonna take your last name or will you take ours?"

"Take care of Johnny for us!"

Just then John walked down the stairs in his dress, red dress I might add.

Alexander, forgot the kids in front of him as his only focuse was John. When he got to the last step the immigrant marched to him holding a bouquet of flowers. "You look stunning as always."

"Thank you. You look stunning as well" John giggled.

"Well, my drearest, shall we go?"

"We shall."

Just as Alexander and John got out of the house Henry spoke up. "I want him home before midnight."

John frowned at his father, protesting. "Dad, Im not a kid anymore!"

Alexander cleared his throat, "but sir, if I am not wrong, you already own his home."

There was a couple of silence between the three, John and Henry just looking at Alexander. Finally after what seems like an hour, Herny broke the silence, looking to his son. "If you don't sleep with him I will."

A/N: Welp! That was a weird ending 😂😂😂