I Still Love Him

A/N: Hi! So you guys might have noticed that I removed "Wildest Dreams" well...... I didn't like it. So here's a new one to replace it! Enjoy!

"And I remember when I met him."

Alex walked into the double wooden doors of the meeting hall, where John was standing waiting for his friends Hercules and Lafayette. The immigrant stopped on his tracks catching John staring at him. The beautiful man right before his every own eyes, staring back at him as he stared back.

Lafayette decided to introduce the two to each other with the help of this lover, Hercules Mulligan.

"Come on, John! He won't bite!" The Irish-Amrican whined pulling John by the left arm as the South Carolian held on the door frame for dear life. "Noooooo!"

"Stop being a baby and meet him!"

"I refuse!"

Alex smiled through the rim of his mug, walking the two bicker, many the freckled guy which he had learned his name was John.

"Where are you going?" Lafayette asked amused.

Alex gave him a smirked and march over to the two bickering boys.

"He won't bite!-"

"I can if you want me to~" Alex cut in smirking at the shorter guy, who's face was red.

"It was clear he was the one for me."

Hercules stepped aside giving John a better view of the immigrant. "Names Alexander Hamilton. What's yours?"

John stood there glancing at Hercules who gave a wide smile, Lafayette who was trying to contain his laugher and the guy in front of him who's name is Alexander.

John hung his head low walking pass Alexander, who stopped him. "Woah, yeah, hey, don't just walk away. Excuse me, I didn't catch your name."

The South Carolian looked over his shoulder a playful smile appearing on his face. "I didn't throw it" was his reply before making his way towards the Frenchmen.

"We both knew it right away."

On the other hand Alexander had nothing to say, yes, Alexander Hamilton is speechless. Awsome! Wow!

"Hey, you okay?" Hercules asked placing a hand on top of his shoulder.

"I'll make him mine."

"And as the years went on, things got more difficult."

A month they met each other, they suddenly became inseperable. It's amazing how close John's feelings got attached towards Hamilton in such a short period of time.

"We were faced with more challenges."

They began dating a month or two. As every relationship, they had their fair share of ups and downs.

Some arguements led to them to almost spilting up, to kicking the other one out.

But both of the two refuses to let go.

They kept holding on, they kepting fighting for each other, they try and resolve the problem they had as soon as they can

"I begged him to stay."

"Alex, do you have to go? Can't you just stay?"

"Im sorry, John. Washington needs me and I have to help."

"Please? Just stay here. With me, that would be enough."

"Try to remember what we had at the beginning."