Perfect. Everything was good.

He nodded, grabbing his jacket and slinging it over his shoulder, opening the door and walking out with the sheets and covers in a bag along with all the things he had thrown away. Once he was in a hallway, he adjusted so only one had held the bag over his shoulder.

He took the gloves off, putting them in his pocket one by one as he rotated which hand held the bag, and replacing them with a black face mask, pulling it on to cover his nose and mouth. Once everything was in check, he started to walk down the stairs of the old and abandoned apartment the poor bastard lived in.

He couldn't help but snicker at the situation. Getting rid of other people like him was easy. You would think it would be hard but it was very much the opposite. They thought a lot alike, all of them did. If one thought the other would come through the window then they probably would, and to avoid this the person would choose a predictable hiding spot. And the other would find him with ease.

But this guy? There was no sneaking.

No no. None of that.

Just a few drugged drinks and a  round of releasing pent-up tension and the guy was out. Done for. Dead. An easy target that was practically screaming to get taken care of.

Who knew that being with someone who was helplessly in love with you would pay off?

______

Present

"Jungkook-aaahhh! Hurry up!" Jin yelled as he tightened the apron around his waist, pouring coffee into a mug and placing it down on the bar counter in front of a male. The male raised a brow and waved a hand.

"Uh, hello? I want sugar."

"Then go put sugar in it, I'm not your slave," the pink-haired male replied bluntly, acting as if he had hair to flip before pointing to the counter near the doors. "Well go? The sugar is over there."

"But you work here, can't you just put some in-"

"Listen, bud, My shift was supposed to end twenty minutes ago so technically I don't even need to serve you that cup so go get your own sugar. If not, I'd be happy to take my coffee back."

The male hissed and slammed a hand tot he counter as he stood, walking over to where the sugar was, muttering curse words while ripping packages open and pouring the contents into his mug.

Jin leaned to the side and put one hand on his hip, shaking his head. "I'd rather deal with drunks than grumpy midgets like him," he muttered, hearing the doors behind him open. He spun around, seeing a slightly shorter male enter the room, rolling up his sleeves while wiping his eyes.

When he was next to Jin, the oldest slapped him on the back of the head, clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth, scoffing. "Next time you sleep in the pantry closest, I'm carrying you to the freezer and I'm keeping you there."

Jungkook rubbed his eyes again and nodded. "Sorry, hyung, I don't remember falling asleep back there.."

"Don't apologize to me, just don't do it again, you kid." Jin leaned against the counter and glanced over at the short male who was finally being quiet and drinking his beverage. "You know, sometimes I don't want to leave you here alone. You're the kind of guy that would give a discount to a person if they smiled at you or made you laugh."

This caught attention and Jungkook slapped his hand. "I am not that person. Don't compare me with Minjae," he stated, grabbing a small mug, setting it to the side. Jin rolled his eyes and removed the apron he had tightened moments ago, going near one of the machines and hanging it up, flattening it out so it looked tidy.