I looked outside the window but as if on que, we passed by the house of the party we went to last weekend and the memories started flooding back.

Memories of that guy almost raping me started to invade my mind at a horrifying fast pace as it became harder to ignore and I started to tune out of my surroundings as if I was back there but this time I wasn't at the party last weekend. This time I was back at his house last year.

We arrived to school just in time as tears threatened to escape my blurred eyes and I ran to the washroom as I enter an empty stall after making sure no one was in.

I started hyperventilating and the walls felt like it was closing in on me. The bathroom stall suddenly felt smaller and ceiling was getting closer to me. My eyesight was blurred but everything in my head was so clear.

But that's all it was, right? It was all in my head.

Then why does it feel so fucking real?!

I bit my fist to silence my sobs that made my body shake violently.

Stop it, stop it, stop it. Please!

My fingers started to claw at my knees but I was wearing lost pants so it wasn't doing anything. My arms were next. I started clawing at my skin like a rabbid animal to assure myself I was still here and I could still feel.

When I stopped crying, I went to the sink to wash my face as I look into the mirror with red puffy eyes.

Safe Zone!!

I put my hood back up and glasses on as I leave the washroom.

When I was about to enter class I felt a hand grab my sprained wrist ro the side I let out a squeal in pain as I rub my wrist.

"Are you okay?" A deep voice asked - and I knew exactly who it was.

I look at him with puffy eyes and his eyes widen at my wrist as I pull down my sweatshirt. He takes my wrist gently and examines it.

"Did you see a nurse?"

"Damien, I have to get to class." I said my voice slightly cracking.

I pull my wrist away from him wincing a little from the pain as I entered my class, forgetting that a particular person also has the same class.

As I enter I search for one of the seats in the middle knowing Damien only sits at the back.

"Hey, may I?" An attractive guy asks motioning towards the chair next to me. I nod as he sits next to me.

"Ella...was it?" He asked.

"Mhm." I replied.

"I'm Jacob." He hands out his hand for me to shake while smiling. I noticed how adorable he looked smiling with those dimples and sweet smile. He is very attractive and hot.

I shake his hand faking a smile.

He didn't say anything else for a while before speaking up again.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to invade but are you okay? I mean, you look . . . upset." He said, nervously.

"Oh, I'm fine." I nodded, trying to smile but it came out strained.

"You sure?" He asked, cautiously.

At that moment, Damien came in. He sees us together, in mid conversation and rolled his eyes, looking upset. What the hell is this guy's problem?

First he kisses me like crazy says I'm his and next thing you know he's talking about another girl as if I never existed. I was dumb enough to think I was more than just another one of his toys.

I ignored him. He sits at the back of the class his eyes still on me and Jacob.

Then an idea popped into my head. One that could either make me even more traumatised or cheer me up.

"Can I ask for a favour?" I asked, my mood lifting slightly.

"Uh, sure." He nodded.

"This is going to sound really stupid, childish and immature." I started and he nodded, motioning for me to go on. "So, there's this guy I really like." I said, pausing to test the waters to make sure he knew where this was going.

To my pleasure, he nodded in understanding and told me to go on.

"He's been giving me these mixed signals for some time now and I really need to know if he actually likes me back or if he just wants to play with my heart." I finished.

"And you want me to help you make him jealous - or at least see if he does become jealous." He asked but it was more of a statement.

I nodded nervously, hoping I didn't offend him.

"That's great." He grinned. "I'm in."

I sighed in relief with a grin.

"Okay, so this is the plan. . ."

For the whole class, I could feel him watching me and Jacob.

After class, Jacob and I left together and went to an empty classroom.

I already explained everything to him during class before. This was just a trap. So, Damien is suppose to follow us to the classroom and there he's gonna see us kiss.

"He's outside. Kiss me now." I whisper to him.

With that he smiles and kisses me as I run my hand through his hair pretending to be engulfed in the kiss. I have to admit. He's a good kisser but not like Damien's.

And in 3, 2, 1 . . .

I hear the door slam open and an angry Damien is standing by the door frame.

_____

Edited.