Part 55- Final days

The pregnancy continues on smoothly. Tom is the cutest dad-to-be. He always sings to the baby and plays with your tummy. When you and Tom told his family, they all literally started screaming and jumping around. Dom even started crying. When it was time to find out the gender of the baby you and Tom had placed a bet on what it would be. "I think it's a boy" you say confidently. "Well I think it's a girl" Tom says sticking his tongue out at you. You get the ultrasound, "Well would you like to know the gender of your baby" the doctor says. Tom holds your hand and you both shake your head yes. "You're having a baby boy" the doctor announces. "YES" you shout, "I win." Tom looks at you, "were having a boy" he says excitedly, "were gonna have a mini me running around" he says. You laugh and he plants a kiss on your lips. The rest of your pregnancy is filled with kicks, naming the baby and baby showers. Tom's family was so supportive and were always there when Tom couldn't be. As the time to deliver the baby came closer, Tom stopped everything and canceled everything to be with you. The day to deliver the baby had come. As your water broke and Tom drives you to the hospital as quickly as he could. Tom helped calm you down the entire labor process. "C'mon love you've got this, one more push" Tom says to you holding your hand. You hear the baby scream and Tom cuts the umbilical cord and the baby is handed to you.

"Forrest Dean Holland" you say as Tom holds your newborn son. You look up at Tom and smile. "You're a great dad and husband" you say to him as he slowly rocks the baby in his arms. The first couple months of having Forrest were hectic. Always waking up in the middle of the night to feed him or change his diapers. Tom was always the first one up whenever Forrest cried. Tessa followed behind him always, checking on the baby. Tom was a great dad to Forrest. Years pass and life with the baby had gotten easier. Now Forrest was 3 years old and was in preschool. "Tom can you take Forrest to school, I have a doctors appointment" you say rubbing your pregnant belly. "Of course I can sunflower" Tom says giving you a kiss and then bends down to give your belly a kiss. You smile and see Tom grab Forrest's hand and they walk out the door. Tom texts you and tells you that Forrest is at school and that he could meet you at the doctors office to go to your appointment. You meet Tom there and you smile as he walks through the door. "How much longer until we find out what it is" Tom asks. "I come in two weeks to find out what the baby is" you tell him grabbing his hand and stroking it with your thumb. The two weeks passed in a blink of an eye and Tom was so excited to see what his next baby would be.

"It's a girl" the doctor says. Tom literally jumped for joy as he heard the gender of his next child. You give Tom a kiss as you lay on the table. The pregnancy felt quicker than the last one, and just like that your baby girl was here. "Everly Peyton Holland" you say once again as your baby girl was being held by your handsome husband. This time you had a little one watching. "Forrest would you like to see your baby sister" Tom asks as he sits down in a chair. Forrest walks over and sits in the chair next to Tom. Forrest watches Everly. "You wanna give her a kiss" Tom asks his son. Forrest shakes his head and slowly leans down to kiss his sister on the forehead. "Now you'll have to protect her when you're older ok" Tom says to Forrest. "Ok daddy" Forrest says. You smile and listen to their conversation. As Forrest and Everly slowly grow up, you and Tom start to wonder what it would be like to adopt. You and Tom had always wanted a big family, so you two decide to adopt newborn twins. As the twins came into your lives, Tom and you only bonded more. Always being together to take care of both of them. As you and Tom decide what to name the twins, you had told Tom that their names needed to rhyme because you thought that was so cute. As always Tom agreed to what you said. "London and Landon" you say.

"Sunflower, you can not name a child who lives in London, London, it's just not right" he says. You laugh, "right I didn't think about that." "Addison and Aiden" you say. "Now that's not bad" Tom says. Soon you and Tom adopt the twins. Years pass and all of your babies are now teens and preteens. Forrest is such a good big brother, he protects not only Everly but the twins as well. Tom is such a good dad, you couldn't have asked for a better father for your children. You were content with life. You and Tom were happily married and had four kids. There was not a day that went by that you didn't think of the day you met Tom. You think about the note that he had given you and where you two are now. What life has been like raising four kids. As you and Tom get older your love only grows stronger. The kids slowly move out one by one. They move on to be actors just like their dad and zookeepers just like their mom, and some do their own thing like singing and teaching. You and Tom couldn't be more proud of your children. Soon you and Tom are in your 80's. Your children all grown up and have kids who have kids. You and Tom had never stopped loving each other. From the day you met him to the day you died, you had loved Tom with all your heart. Everyday you were reminded that this wonderful life you had with your amazing spouse all happened, it wasn't a dream. Your life with Tom would replay in your head over and over. You were so thankful for the life you shared with such a wonderful human being. And it all started with a note.

***authors note***
Thank you guys so much for reading this fanfic of mine! This journey of writing this fanfic has been both thrilling and emotional! I cant believe how far it's gotten! Continue on voting and read my next story "The Boy Who Peeked Through My Fence" another Tom Holland fanfic! It's written better and more mature 😉