Part 40- Coming Home

"Ok" he says holding your hand on his cheek. "I love you y/n" he says leaning in for a kiss goodbye. You kiss him passionately knowing that you wouldn't feel his lips for a while. You pull away and hug him tightly. He hugs you back. "Flight 302 is now boarding" someone over the intercom says. "Well that's my flight" you say sadly. "Ok, well have a safe flight and call me when you land. I love you sunflower" he says giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Ok, I love you Tom"  you turn to start walking to the tunnel where they loaded the plane. As you enter the tunnel you turn back to look at Tom, he has tears streaming down his face. You blow a kiss to him and wave goodbye. He waves back at you and you turn to walk the tunnel again. You take a couple steps to only hear running footsteps behind you. "Y/n wait" you hear Tom's voice. "Sir!" The security guards are running after him. He meets you in the tunnel and kisses you again. "Sorry I just needed that" he says smiling. You laugh, the security guards tell Tom that he needs to come back out of the tunnel and stay out of it. You laugh. "Love you Tommy" you say as you turn around to finish walking the tunnel and walk onto the plane.

You find your seat and think about the flight here. Tom had taken such good care of you. You loved that about him, he was always watching out for you. You take out your phone and look at your lock screen. It's a picture of you and Tom smiling. You hold your phone and try not to cry. You think to yourself, "I finally found someone who loves me for me and loves me as much as I love them. It's only a bonus that he's Tom Holland" you laugh to yourself. The plane takes off and your voyage back home begins. You sleep most of the plane ride and when you land, you try and rush out so you can call Tom. You walk out into the airport and push Tom's name on your phone. "Hey love, I just landed" you tell him. "How was your flight" he says in a raspy voice, you could tell Tom had been sleeping. "Good, I slept most of the time" you laugh as you walk to go find your luggage. "That's good, have you gotten your luggage yet" he asks. "Just about to" you say walking up to the luggage claim. "Well I'm gonna let you sleep, since you have that interview in the morning. I love you, call me when you get out of the interview" you tell him. "Ok love you too" Tom says half asleep.

You grab your luggage and head outside. You see a black car with a man standing outside of it, leaned up against it. "Jason is that you" you say in a funny tone. "Y/n how was your trip" Jason says grabbing your bags and putting them in the trunk. "Did Tom put you up to this" you laugh. "He sure did" he laughs as well. He opens the door for you and you step inside the car. He gets in and you talk about your trip the whole way home. "Well when I talked to Tom on the phone he seemed very happy" Jason tells you. You smile. Knowing that Tom was happy made you happy, that's all you really want for him. Jason pulls up to your house and he gets out. He gets your bags and you step out of the car. You grab your bags, "well if there's anything you need, let me know" Jason says. You smile, "I will Jason, thanks." You grab your bags and head inside your house. Your friend comes running to the door. "Y/n you're back omg, how was comic con, OMG WHAT WAS IT LIKE MEETING TOM" y/b/f/n says. "It was great! Tom's amazing! He's just so nice and I spent the last two weeks at his place and I'm his girlfriend" you say in a whisper. "YOURE WHAT OMG" y/b/f says.