Part 43- Getting established

You smell the sweet smell of the sunflowers and look up at Tom who is staring at you. You smile once again. "My Boyfriend is here" you say grinning. Tom nods his head and pulls you into a hug. "Awww" your friend says. You both pull away forgetting g that they were there. "Wait a minute, you knew about this" you say pointing your finger at your friend. They smile, "uhhhhh." Tom laughs. "And you, you little snot, surprising me like that" you say lightly punching his chest. "Hey now" he says laughing and grabbing your fists. "So I'm guessing you guys have met" you say walking away to put your flowers in a vase. "Yup" they both reply. You all start talking at dinner once you got everyone's plate made. Once dinner was done, Tom asks to have a tour of the house since he's really only seen the living room, hallway and your friends room. "He has to put his luggage in my room cause I didn't know where you'd go when you got home, so let me get that while you start giving him a tour" y/b/f says. You start to show Tom the house. "Wow, y/n this is nice, I love how quaint it is" Tom says looking all around, "I can tell you live here." You chuckle, "how." "It has your touches all around here, you have a very distinct style and I love it" he says grabbing your hand. You bring him to your room where he says that your style shines the brightest there. You had a simple room, it was earthly. It had the colors green, yellow and brown scattered all around.

You had gotten plants and hung them around your room. "Well this is my room, you'll obviously be staying in here" you say swaying back and forth. "I'd be delighted to stay in here" Tom says. You smile and he walks towards you, you wrap your arms around his neck and you slowly start dancing. You and Tom didn't need any music. Your bodies created the perfect harmony, swaying back and forth to the sound of silence. You lay your head on his shoulder. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" you respond whispering as well. You both go to bed and the next couple of days Tom just follows you to work everyday. You worked at the customer service desk at the local zoo, so Tom was most of the time walking around the zoo. When it was time to go home he drove the two of you back home. You didn't need fancy dinners or activities to do, just his company made you happy and you knew Tom felt the same way. One night, you had called your grandpa and told him that you had someone who wanted to meet him and that you'd be by to see him over the weekend. The weekend rolled around and it was finally time for Tom to meet your grandpa.

Tom wore his nicest shirt that he packed and tucked it in to his khaki pants. He put on a belt and his nice shoes. He combed his hair and made sure he looked as nice as he could. To you, it didn't take much to notice all the time and effort Tom was putting in to get ready to meet your grandpa. You appreciated it and when you both were done getting ready you asked Tom if he was nervous. "Just a little, I know how important your grandpa is to you and I don't want to screw anything up" he says. "Don't worry, my grandpa is going to love you" you reassure him. Tom drives you two to your grandpas retirement home. You get to your grandpas room and you could tell Tom was nervous. You kiss him, "stop worrying." You enter your grandpas room, "y/n my little pumpkin how are you" your grandpa says when he sees you. "Grandpa, hi" you hug him lightly and he looks over at Tom. "And who's this handsome lad" he reaches out to shake Tom's hand. "Tom Holland, sir"  Tom shakes his hand. "Ahh, you're that new Spider-Man dude my granddaughter obsesses about all the time aren't you" you blush and Tom laughs. "Yes sir, I am" he says trying to hold in the laughter. "What are you doing here then, shouldn't you be fighting crime" your grandpa winks at you both and starts laughing.