Part 29- Anticipation

You wake up and are ready to start the day. Tom's still sleeping, so you let him sleep and sneak into the kitchen where you start looking for things to make breakfast with. You find ingredients to make pancakes and eggs. You start to mix the ingredients and you turn on music to drown the silence. You try to keep it quiet but you can't help yourself by jamming out to the music as you whisk the pancake mix together. "YOUNGBLOOD SAY YOU WANT ME SAY YOU WANT ME OUT OF YOUR LIFE" you sing and dance around as you finish mixing the pancakes. You start to pour the batter onto the pan. Another song comes on, "can't keep my hands to myself, think I'll dust 'me off, put 'dm back on the shelf. The pancakes start to cook and you're dancing around before having to flip them. "Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for pancakes" you hear. Tom's in the entry of the kitchen singing and dancing, making a pancake flip move. You laugh, "you're a dork."

You eat breakfast together and Tom says, "you think you're up to meeting Harrison and  Kylee today?" You hesitate wondering if you're actually ready to meet your new boyfriend's best friend. "Yea I am" you tell Tom. Tom raises an eyebrow at you, "you sure, cause we can wait" he tells you grabbing your hand. "Yea I'd rather do it now, so if he doesn't like me I have the rest of the two weeks to convince him to like me" you giggle. Tom laughs at you, "he'll love you, don't worry." You both finish breakfast and start getting ready together for the day. "I'm gonna see what Harrison wants to do today" Tom tells you as he grabs his phone to text Harrison. You grab an outfit and put it on while Tom calls Harrison. "Hey man," you can hear from the closet, "what do you want to do today," there was a pause. "I have y/n with me so you should bring Kylee. Yea that way they can meet and you can meet her too" Tom says. "Alright man, see you later" he hangs up. "So Haz suggested an art museum about 30 minutes away, how does that sound?" "Good for me" you tell him stepping out of the closet.

You're wearing a bright yellow shirt that has sleeves that go down to your elbows and a blue jean skirt. You pick out a cute choker that Tom picked out when y'all went shopping to go with it. You grab your sunglasses and your purse and tell Tom you're ready to go. You walk out the door hand in hand and head to his car. On the way there you talk to Tom about how nervous you are to meet his best friend. Tom tells you everything will be fine and to not let Kylee's words taunt you. You know that Tom was trying to reassure you but it only makes you more nervous. You get to the museum and you see Harrison and Kylee sitting on a bench, waiting for you two. "Stop worrying, Tom puts his hand on your thigh to stop you from moving it. "Everything will be fine" he says as you swallow a big gulp. "Come here"  he moves your head to face his and he kisses you. As he pulls away from the kiss he pulls some of your hair back, "you look beautiful by the way." You smile and he opens the car door and so do you.