Part 37- Wait we have to leave?

A couple days had passed and in your down time, which didn't happen often, you did your work online. Tom hated when you did your work, but he always found something to do. He would play with Tessa, call Harrison, one night he even rubbed your feet while you were working. One night Tom got a call about doing another meet and greet at a comic con the next summer. Of course he agreed. He told you that you should come and hang out in the lounge. You told him that you'd love to as long as you were available. You're 2 weeks in London with Tom we're fading fast and you didn't want it to end. The last three days you were in London, you and Tom did everything together. There was not one moment that you spent apart. Making dinner together, going grocery shopping, taking Tessa outside to potty, there was not a moment you were apart. You both were afraid of the weeks to come and how you were going to live everyday without seeing each other. "I don't want you to go" Tom says cuddling you in bed the night before you're supposed to leave.

"I don't either, but I have work and you have the interview with that new movie," you say playing with his hair. "Yea, but I could always come see you after that" he says smiling with his eyebrows raised. You laugh, "that'd actually be great Tom" you say, "You could meet my best friend and maybe my grandpa!" Tom smiles, "I'd love that" he kisses your forehead and you close your eyes. "What are you thinking sunflower" Tom had started to call you that over these last couple days when he found out your favorite flower was a sunflower. He said that you glowed just like the sun shining on a sunflower shortly after he found out. "You know I'm gonna miss you when I'm alone for that whole week. I won't even know what to do with myself." Tom frowns. "Well it'll only be a week and then I'll stay for three weeks, and then you'll have your ski trip with Paddy while I start filming for my next movie. But then we can meet up again and maybe you could move to London or I could move to America" Tom says in a questionable tone, with a slight smirk and an eyebrow raised. "I would love that, either one! But I also know how close you are with your family and since I don't really have anyone in America, it would make more sense to move here" you explain to Tom.

"Yea I understand, but I wouldn't want to take what you have over there away, you still have your best friend and your grandpa" he says rubbing his head. "But I can visit and so can they" you say kissing the tip of Tom's nose. He laughs and you smile. Oh how much you were going to miss that laugh this next week. He kisses your lips bringing you out of the trance his laugh put you in. "I love you" he says as he pulls away. You return the kiss, "I love you too." You cuddle each other and you enjoy the warmth of him next to you. You sleep knowing that you'll only have this warmth in the bed for a couple hours more. You wake up the next morning and just like every morning, Tom's holding you while he sleeps. You smile. You turn over which causes Tom to wake up. "Sorry I woke you" you say tracing your fingers on his face. "Good morning sunflower" he says. You smile and he pulls you closer and closes his eyes. "You can't leave me today" he says with a pouty face. You laugh. "I have to start packing Tom since you wanted to cuddle last night. Now please let me go" you say giggling. Tom holds you tighter and starts to tickle your sides. "THOMAS" you say laughing. "Thomas" he mocks. "Oh so we're going there now" you say grinning and getting the strength to move your arms slightly to tickle his sides.