Part 32- I like me better when I'm with you

Your hands are intertwined in his hair and his arms are resting under your waist. He kisses you passionately. You pull away and smile at him. You grab his face and stare into his eyes. You don't know what it is but every time after you kiss that boy of yours, his eyes turn that deep dark brown. "You amaze me with every little thing you do" Tom says as he leans back in and kisses you. A couple minutes later, you finish your make out session and start to talk. You lay on the couch on your back while Tom lays on his side in between you and the couch. You talk about sweet nothings and your plans for the future. "I'm going to become a zookeeper that specializes in zebras and maybe go to Africa and I'll get married and have 3 kids" Tom giggles at what you say. "What?" Tom replies, "You're just so adorable and the way you talk about your future, I love it" you smile. "Well what are your plans Mr. Holland," you ask him in a sassy tone. "Well I'll continue acting and maybe move to America, I don't know for sure though. Maybe I'll marry a girl and have 3 kids, maybe more."

You smile at Tom's response. He winks at you and you giggle. Nothing could make this moment any more perfect. You and your boyfriend were talking about your futures and how they both included each other. You both never specifically stated that you'd get married to each other, but had the same idea and would include each other one way or another. Whether that be marrying each other or just being in each other's lives. You both continue to talk more and by the end of the conversation Tom asks if you're ready to meet his mom. You tell him yes right away. He's shocked by how you responded so quickly. You think to yourself, "I love this boy so much and if I can't even meet his mom, I can't make him happy. Making him happy is all I want." You tell him what you were thinking but you left out the 'love part' for now. He smiles and kisses you on the cheek. "Thank you love, this means the world to me" He says. He jumps off the couch and pulls out his phone. "I'm going to call my mum right now and tell her. She'll be so excited to meet you, oh I bet dad has told so many wonderful things about you."

You smile. He walks off to talk to his mom. When he comes back, he tells you that you'll meet his mom tomorrow. The night proceeds on and you go to bed. You wake up the next morning still being cuddled by Tom. You think to yourself that you'll never get over the fact that the Tom Holland was cuddling you. You lay there for a moment and Tom wakes up. You pretend to be asleep and you feed Tom's eyes on you. He brushes your hair with his fingers and kisses your forehead. You flutter your eyes. "You're awake you silly" Tom says almost laughing which makes you laugh and open your eyes. "Are you ready to meet my mum today?" You smile and tell him yes. You both start to get ready for the day, jamming out to music as you get ready. "I LIKE ME BETTER WHEN IM WITH YOU" you both scream. "I KNEW FROM THE FIRST TIME" Tom sings. "ID STAY FOR A LONG TIME CAUSE I LIKE ME BETTER WHEN IM WITH YOU" you sing. "NA NA NANA NA NANA NANANA" you both sing. You laugh and finish getting ready.