When They Talk About Their Family (Orphan)

~Requested by anonymous~

"Reaction to having a member who was raised in an orphanage and doesn't know their parents. how would they react when talking about their families." I'll do both sides to this one too!

S.Coups:

If he was the orphan- Seungcheol would have a bit of a hard time talking about his family. He would be choked up a little but would talk through the lump in his throat. Regardless, he would tell you everything he knew about his family and his experience as a child and young adult without them.

If he was comforting another member- Seungcheol would be a great listener for that other member. He would hold his hand if he was okay with that and try his best to comfort the other member when they talked about something so personal. He would ask a few questions if he thought it was okay just so he could learn more about his bandmate.

 He would ask a few questions if he thought it was okay just so he could learn more about his bandmate

Jeonghan:

If he was the orphan-  Jeonghan would speak so highly of his family, like he really loved each person as if he was actually raised by them. He would be smiling the whole time, thinking about how soft his mother's hugs would be and how joyous his father's laughs would be. He's want to tell you (or anyone, really) all about them.

If he was comforting another member - Jeonghan would focus on the positive about the situation in an attempt to cheer up the other member. If his bandmate was crying, though, he would hold him close and let him sob into his shoulder. He would genuinely be there for that member any time he wanted to talk about a more serious topic like this.

 He would genuinely be there for that member any time he wanted to talk about a more serious topic like this

  Joshua:

If he was the orphan- I feel like Joshua would be rather reserved if he was talking about his family while in this situation. He would be shy and nervous to talk about it to anyone, fearful that they would think his feelings were invalid, or that the other person has 'felt worse' before. After he decides to work up the courage to talk about it, though, he would soon tell the other person everything.