When You're Bullied

S.Coups:

Seungcheol would be absolutely enraged when he found out that you were getting bullied in school. He would track down whoever was giving you a hard time and beat them up to the point that they'd be going home in an ambulance. He wouldn't tell you any of this, though, scared that you would be afraid of him. He would simply say that you didn't have to worry about them anymore. 

"Don't worry, Y/N, I'll make sure they never do it again. Never."

Jeonghan:

Jeonghan:

Firstly, Jeonghan would be very concerned about you. He would check you from bruises and wounds that they had caused and patch you up. Sure, he'd be crying while wrapping bandages on your arms, but he would smile through the tears just to cheer you up. After he had calmed down some, he would contact the school about the bullies and their parents directly. Let's just say that you had never heard Jeonghan yell like that before. 

"Are you okay, my love? What did they do to you? Where does it hurt?"

Joshua:

Heartbroken, Joshua would hold back tears as you revealed many scratches and bruises from your bullies after months of abuse. He would hold you close to him and comfort you as best he could. He would have to hold onto you tight as you wouldn't turn around and see his weeping face. It would come as an afterthought to get the bullies in trouble, as Joshua was mainly focused on you. 

"I can't believe this... Who would hurt you? You did nothing to deserve this... Why?"

 Why?"