Long Distance Relationships

Request for @WhenLifeGetsYouDown! I decided to upload it earlier because I was bored so yeah.

So the way this one is going to work is similar to the 'Boyfriend' series with bullet points and then a quote. This would be a reaction for when you two are in a long distance relationship, like being continents away. I hope that's okay :) Enjoy!

(Also I will refer to long distance relationships as LDR because it's easier) 

S.Coups:

-Was a little weary at first because he was scared you'd meet another guy and just stop texting/calling him 

-But warmed up to it rather quickly and loves his relationship with you.

-Constant FaceTime/Skyping each other, even when you're in a class.

-No one really knows about the relationship bc he was scared the other's wouldn't think it was a good idea.

-But eventually, they would mess with Coups and snatch his phone and see all these messages from you.

-Wants you to come to Korea. He would pick you up from the airport and he said he would hug you so tight that someone would have to pry you apart. 

"I miss you. Can I call you and tell you how much I love you?"

 Can I call you and tell you how much I love you?"

Jeonghan:

-Loves the idea of an LDR. He thinks that it strengthens your bond and teaches both of you how to be independent of each other.

- Calls you every morning despite the time changes. 

- Sends you letters in the mail too to surprise you and make you smile. They'd have cute drawings and stickers and all sorts of cute things in them. 

- Sends you selfies every day and shows you the other members and everything that he's doing.

- Wants to fly over to you so badly. By the first year of you being together, though, he already would have flown over many times. 

"Wait, what time is it there? It's late... you should be sleeping, jagiya~"

 you should be sleeping, jagiya~"