Making Up After a Fight

Requested by @WhenLifeGetsYouDown. Thanks so much for all the support and the requests! I'll have all the other requests done by the end of the week.

S.Coups:

Seungcheol would be so mad at himself for yelling at you. You did nothing wrong, but he flaked out on you when he saw that one of the members was getting a little too friendly when talking to you. He would apologize and bring you flowers to try and make it up to you.

"Look, I'm really sorry about what happened. I was stressed and the boys weren't helping it. I shouldn't have said what I said."

Jeonghan:

Jeonghan:

Jeonghan was really cranky one night when he returned late to your apartment. You would tell him how worried you were because he wouldn't answer your calls, but he would snap and yell at you about how busy he was and how you should support him. He obviously didn't mean to yell at you, and he would instantly regret it. He would pull you close before you could run off and he would hold onto you, whispering his apology.

"I'm so, so sorry, princess. Thank you for your worry, I'm sorry I didn't call you right away. I'll do better next time."

Joshua:

Joshua:

Joshua isn't one to get angry, but one day he was annoyed by every little thing. When you accidentally spilled your drink at the dinner table and it got on his new shirt, he got so irritated. He stood up, quickly glanced at you and stormed off without a word. Later that night when he recollected his thoughts, he would realize how wrong he treated you. He would go out and get roses for you and a huge teddy bear to say he was sorry to you.

"I'm really sorry, sweetheart, I didn't mean to get mad at you. I've been really upset lately and I need to learn how to not let it out on others. Forgive me?"

 Forgive me?"