China Line: When You can Speak Chinese

Jun:

You started privately studying Mandarin Chinese in your downtime to impress your boyfriend, Jun. You found the language beautiful and wanted him to know that you wanted to become closer to the language Jun first learned. You wanted to be able to communicate with his parents well when you visited them in the future. 

One day you randomly hugged Jun from behind and told him "我爱你" ( Wǒ ài nǐ = I love you). He was so taken aback but couldn't stop smiling down at you. 

" 我也爱你. Just don't say that to anyone else!" ( Wǒ yě ài nǐ = I love you, too)

 Just don't say that to anyone else!" ( Wǒ yě ài nǐ = I love you, too)

Minghao:

You wanted to catch the attention of your crush, Minghao, so you decided to purchase some Chinese books from your local bookstore. After learned how to hold a small conversation, you thought that it was time to show him your new vocabulary. You invited him over to watch a movie in your apartment, and once he arrived, you greeted him with, " 你好,我的爱~ 今天你很可爱!" ( Nǐ hǎo, wǒ de ài ~ jīntiān nǐ hěn kě'ài! = Hello, my love! You look very cute today~). 

After getting over his flustered self, he would laugh and ask you about how you were studying Chinese. To test your skills, he said to you, " 谢谢, 我觉得你很漂亮" (Xièxiè, wǒ juédé nǐ hěn piàoliang = Thank you, I think you are very beautiful)

Let's just say that you understood every word. 

A/N: Hello, everyone~ I made this chapter because I actually have been studying Chinese for around 3 years now and I'm heading to China on June 14th! It's a school trip and 18 students are all going on it, many of them are people in my classes too! I'm so excited to go and see the country I have been fascinated by for years. Thanks for reading!

  谢谢你们~