Chapter 8- Do I Know You?

AUHTORS NOTE: IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL AND DONT TELL ME I NEED AN EDITOR BECAUSE I KNOW I DO!!!!!!!!!!

1) DONT TELL ME MY STORY IS GOING SLOW

2) DONT TELL ME MY STORY IS UNREALISTIC

3) DONT LEAVE SUCH AN AMAZING AND NICE COMMENT AND THEN NOT VOTE, BECAUSE THAT IS JUST SAD

4) DONT TELL ME ABOUT GRAMMAR ERRORS...I AM FULLY AWARE OF THEM

5) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY

6) THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMETNING (ON PREVIOUS CHAPTERS)...YOU HAVENT?...OH DEAR DONT YOU FEEL AWKARD NOW?

7) THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY

And please comment/vote and fan: 3

REACP

~~~~~~~~

More people arrived quickly; Summer tapped Liam on the shoulder. Liam turned to her with a small smile.

“Hmm?” he said.

“Are you ok?” she asked him.

He took a seat on one of the white plastic chairs and motioned for Summer to sit beside him.

“I guess so, I mean it’s a lot to take him, up till now I had no real family and now I have parents in the world, and a brother, a twin brother”

“Yeah it is a lot to digest hmm” Summer said.

Liam laughed at her choice of words, he turned to face her “I’ll be fine, I have you don’t I?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had come to Summer’s realisation that this party had not taken place because Emma’s parents loved her so much and they wanted to give her the party of a lifetime, no it had taken place purely for business reasons.

For the time she and Liam had been sitting they had been handed at least five leaflets and pamphlets and people around them were armed with the same.

“Oh God this is so boring” Liam complained slumping down further into his seat “ I think we could easily leave without anyone noticing” he looked at Summer expectantly.

“Yeah I suppose, I’ll go and find Ava and Cayden “Summer said getting up.

******************************************************

“Alex!!” Zoe shouted up the long winding staircase.

“What is it mother?” Alex asked sounding impatient as he appeared at the top of the stairs.

His mother glared at him “We not want this whole event to be a waste” she said in even tones “ Jesse and your sister have been downstairs the whole time handing out leaflets and talking to people, it’s time you and Skye did something”