Chapter 4- The Journey

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED

*****************************************************************************************************

“We’ll just have to go” Summer finished the line for him.

 Liam looked at Summer and gave her a small smile, he reached over and took her hand and squeezed it. Then he looked at Kaitlin and gave her a sad smile.

“I’m sorry” he said.

Kaitlin looked at the two and stormed out before she burst in to tears. It’s so unfair she thought to herself, Kaitlin was angry; Liam was the only brother she could actually get along with, the others were awful and they were the real ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well then, I suppose we’ll be in England by the end of the week” Summer said quietly.

“I guess we will” Liam agreed.

CHAPTER 3

“Excuse me ma’am but that’s first class” the air hostess said trying to block the way so Summer couldn’t pass.

“Yes, I know” Summer replied trying to unclasp Lilly-Mae’s sticky hands from her neck.

“So you know you can’t wander in as you please” the air hostess continued.

“What? Of course I am my seat is in there!” Summer told her moving Lilly-Mae to her other hip getting flustered.

The air hostess looked at Summer disapprovingly taking in the tiny wet patch on her right shoulder that had come from Lilly-Mae’s tears.

Summer tried to barge past the air hostess but she was unsuccessful.

“I’m afraid I need to see proof” the air hostess said.

“For god’s sake!”Summer cried “Fine, you want proof, watch this” she glared at the air hostess and took a deep breath then bellowed “Liam bring the bloody tickets here!!!” earning her dirty looks from rest of the passengers.

“I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave” The air hostess said to Summer looking at her as if she was insane.

“Are you mad?” Liam asked causing the air hostess to jump; she looked at him and blushed.

“Sorry, was I blocking your way?” she asked him smiling sweetly.

“No, but you are blocking my wife’s way, so if you could just move here and...” he said taking summer’s arm making her push into the air hostess and causing her fall onto a passenger.

“Thanks very much” Liam said before turning to return to his seat.

“Bloody witch” Summer growled.

Liam laughed “Well at least she got what she deserved”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Quick, Ava, Cayden get up now!” Summer said about three hours later “We need to get off first” she added grabbing the bags from the compartment.

“Why did we bring so much hand luggage?” she asked Liam as the bags crashed down to the floor.

“Wasn’t my idea” he replied a smile twitching at his lips.