When you act cute (aegyo basically)

Jin-
Busted the biggest uwu of his life and couldn't stop cuddling you.

.
MSuga-
Looked at you as if you were stupid but after 2 minutes he just couldn't keep a straight face anymore. He gave you his famous gummy smile and couldn't stop smiling anymore.

J-Hope
He also started doing aegyo. You got mad since he obviously is the aegyo king and you were nothing compared to him. He decided to let you do your aegyo while recording you. He kept smiling throughout the whole video.

RM-
When he saw you doing aegyo he immediately stopped doing what he was doing and stared at you doing aegyo. He started laughing wich made you also laugh. He hugged you and told you how cute you are.

Jimin-
Jimin said that your aegyo voice wasn't good enough. So he teached you how to make it better. And when you showed him with the better voice he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder telling you how cute you are.

Taehyung-
Taehyung also the king of aegyo, couldn't stop saying you were cute and kept asking you if you could do some for him.

Jungkook-
Jungkook laughed his ass of and told you how ugly you were while doing aegyo so you started acting more cute and you were actually trying your best. But he kept laughing at you so you got mad and started ignoring him, when he stopped laughing he came up to you and started doing ugly aegyo saying he was imitating you. You couldn't hold your laughter and just laughed it of.