When they play fortnite - dirty-

Jin-

You'll suck his dick while he plays fortnite. His moans always turn you on, so you now what comes after fortnite.

Suga-

You suck his dick first and after you'll ride his dick, even while you're riding him he'll still play fortnite, you don't mind because you know after fortnite the rough game starts

J-hope- 

You'll finger yourself infront of him and eventually he'll ask you to give him a handjob, and if that isn't enough he'll ask you to give him a blowjob. you don't complain since you know his dick is yours and you can do whatever you want with it. and sucking is for you the best thing ever since you're his personal slut.

RM-

You'll moan in his ear from behind and eventually handjob him from behind. Eventually he'd be done with your little games and fuck you, while still playing fortnite.

Jimin-

You'll sit on his right leg and let him suck your nipples, after awhile you always end up sucking his dick, but not just sucking, you'll deepthroat him, you did it alot, you don't even have a gag reflex anymore.

Taehyung- 

you'd sit next to him, naked with a tie around your neck, just playing on your phone, after awhile you'd get horny and sit infront of his feet you'd turn on some porn and start playing with yourself, you'd get some toys and play with the toys.

Jungkook-

you'd make him sit on the ground while playing while you sit infront of him laying down on a table letting him suck your clit while laying fortnite, you love it when he does that since he knows how to eat some pussy, especially yours.

Dubble update because I didn't update yesterday