When they see you with a guy -j-hope-.

"Y/n who's this" "o that's my science partner we are going to his house to finish our project, why?" ".........Can I come too?" "What why?" "I'm bored~, PLEASEEEEUU" "ughhhh, kay fine :/"

NO ONE HAS TIME FOR THE CAR RIDE -SKIP-

You three walked into Jasons house. Jason sat down next to you while hoseok was stil busy taking off his shoes. When he came toward the couch he instead of sitting next to you or next to Jason he sat inbetween you 2. "Aishhhh~ HOSEOK-AHHH" "ne?" "Do you HAVE to sit here" "Yes.." "Ffs..."

Time skip because no one cares about what they were talkinng about.

"I think were done here y/n" "Yeah I think so" "FINALLY, took you over 3 HOURS!! " "pfft, you wanted to tag along" "y/n I'll get your shoes" "NOPE I'LL GET THEM FOR HER" Oww, then let me get your ja-" "NOPE I'LL ALSO GET THAT" "the let me help you pack yo-" "NOPE NO NEED TO sHE HAS HANDS SHE CAN DO IT HER-SELF~" "uhmmm ok? Y/n can I ask you something?" "NO YO-" "YEAH! Sure ask me" you glared at hoseok. "Uhmm wil you go on a date with me "HAH! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" "look Ja-" "I'm sorry boy but she has a boyfriend.... ME" he kissed you over your whole face while grabbing your ass to show of that you're his.

Let's just say jason fell into depression and killed himself

-END-