When they see you with a guy. -jin-

Jin:
Y/n was just on her way to the cafe to get a drink and then on her way to jin. Before she could step out of the school area she heard her name "Y/N!!" She looked behind and saw a boy from her class running after her "wait I have to ask you something" he came walking towards her but on his wat he tripped on a rock and fell onto y/n. what they didn't know was that jin was about to surprise her and take her from school but when he came there he saw a guy on top of you. He rushed out of the car and pushed the boy aside screaming and scolding him.

Your POV

"YAHHHH~ WHAT WHERE YOU DOING ON TOP OF HER" " no no no, this isn't what it looks like" "THEN TELL ME WHAT IT IS Y/N" "Look, he just wanted to ask something, right?, right so ask me...." Jin folded his arms and tapped his foot waiting for the question. "W-will you d-date me" YAHH-" "look uhmm........" "Do Han" "Do Han, this is my boyfriend Kim SeokJin" "Ohhh..." " Yeah, and We've been dating for 8 Months so don't think you can ruin our relationship we wil N E V E R be apart she is mine I am hers we will mary eachother and make TONS of kids so back. The. Fuck. UP" Jin took Y/n's hand and rushed to the car. Y/n smiled while he was driving. "What." "I love you"

-END-