Chapter 08

Thank you 'Worldgirlalways' for the beaufiful cover. I simply love it, way better than mine ;) Thank you so much for the effort you went through. It means a lot :)

"I'm sorry, but I have to kiss you like now" with that Xander kisses me and I let him.

He bites my lip and teases me as I moan. We kiss and kiss not getting enough of each other. I wrap my arms and legs around him. I have never felt this alive ever. After a while he breaks the kiss.

"I can do that whole day but I don't think I can handle it without trying to make love to you" he says and I giggle at the pain expression in his face.

"Oh so now you giggle at my misery, huh?" he teases and start tickling me.

"Stop, stop. Sorry" I shout as he keeps tickling me.

Xander's phone rings and he gets off me to pick it up, so I wrap myself to his back while he talks. I close my eyes and breathe him in then I hear someone asking about me. My eyes snaps open.

"Xander" I whisper so he looks at me and smiles reassuringly

"Okay ya, I know thanks" he cuts the phone.

I look at him curiously, waiting for him to say something.

"That was my pa well he had covered for your disappearance for last night and now I'm taking you home" he explains while I look at him puzzled.

"I know, I said you are staying here but as you said you got classes and I got a company to look after" he strokes my cheek softly

I nod in understanding before getting up. Seeing that my clothes were burnt I wear Xander clothes to my house and sneak in quietly.

Thank god, everyone has already left till we reached there or busy in their room. I dash to my room to change fast, so Xander could drop me off at my campus and then go to his work.

Whole day in my classes I'm at daze and when finally it's over I return home and take a nap.

After a long tiring few days I just wanted to crawl in my bed and never get out but it's doesn't happen when Kia knocks my door and get in.

"So how was the night?" she asks wiggling her eyebrow but I just ignore her and get off the bed.

I join my parents downstairs, where mom and William are watching TV while Casey is on phone, dad is reading some files. They all stop doing their work and look at me.

As I take a seat beside mom, she looks at me and scold

"Next time you decide to disappear do call or inform your parents not your friend's parents" I nod quietly.

"I didn't know you were so close to them, it's good for business" Will adds.

"Everything is not about business Will" dad points out before smiling at me.

Casey looks at me with narrowed eyes before focusing on her cell phone. The dinner that night was quiet, after that I go up to my room and try to study but can't concentrate. I check the time it's 9:30 pm so I pick my cell and dial Xander hoping he isn't so busy as he hasn't called me once the whole day.

"Hey sunshine" I hear his voice as soon as he picks it up

"Hi, how was your day?" I ask him trying not to grin like a fool.

"Missed you a lot, sorry couldn't come to pick you up today or call you at all. Tuff day, I wish you were here. I don't know what you did but I'm going nuts without you" he groans and I smile as I hear his frustration