Chapter 05

"I don't want to go with you. Why don't you just leave me alone?"

"Oh come on baby, don't be like that, just get in"

It has been like this for last few minutes, just as I was getting out of the house for my classes David showed up. He has been trying to get me in his car and no matter what I say, for the past few days when he was not around it so nice but once again he is back to terrify me.

"David please I said no. Why can't you just get it that I don't want to go anywhere with you" I sigh.

I really don't want to have this conversation with him. Why can't he just leave me alone?

David clenches his jaw as I refuse to go with him once more and before I know it he pins me to his car holding my arms tightly.

I wince, as his hold on me gets painful.

"Get in baby, before I hurt you more" he threatens me.

I nod giving up as I know what happens when he gets mad and I don't even want to imagine the consequences if I utter one word in front of him. He likes to make other submit to him and the way I have been avoiding and refusing is not something he will ignore or let pass.

"Good girl. Let's move now!" he smiles cheerfully before pecking me on the lips before he let's me go.

I control the urge to wipe my mouth knowing that if I did he will do it again, so I silently get in the car.

My back stiffens as he rubs my thighs, just so I don't make any sound I grab the door handle tightly. No matter how much scared I am at the moment I try not to react and think of the places I could be away from him and everything that come along with him.

Finally, after a long torturous drive we reach my campus. Hurrying up to get out of the car I hold my bag fast but as I try to open the door I can't.

David chuckles as I once again try to open the door but to my horror he has locked it. I turn around to plead with him to let me go, only for him to shake his head.

"Uh-uh not so fast without a proper thank you" he grins.

I thank him but he once again shakes his head sighing.

"It's not that kind of thank you" he smiles and touches my lips with his thumb.

I watch him wide eyes at the meaning of what he meant finally gets in my conscience. Now I'm truly terrified.

"I heard you went out with that Carmen guy, so did he fuck you? Did you act like the slut you are with him? Tell me baby let me hear it. Was he better than me huh?" he grips my hair tightly.

Finally letting his façade drop and showing his true color. Color I have never seen from him even when he said he loved me, a face that I never came across when he promised to cherish me for the rest of his life.

The touch once I craved from him was gone being replaced with the feeling of being dirty whenever he touches me. Making me loathe myself for the things that happened between us, for the things he keeps doing and for me being so scared of him that I can't even let anyone be close to me as once he was.

"No, we didn't" I answer with a whimper.

And those words alone make him happy as he smiles at me and slowly rubs my scalps where he tugged my hair hard.

"Good, because you know how possessive I am of you, right? After all I was your first and only. I don't want other to have what's mine. Make sure I'm the only one who will have the pleasure of being inside you and not someone else...