Think about this... - Chp 8

When I turn back from the door the girls are standing there smirking at me. "What?" I ask sheepishly.

"You bad, bad girl!" Sam screams. I roll my eyes at her, seriously she knows me better than that.

"Nothing happened, I was extremely drunk and asked him to sleep with me so I wouldn't be alone apparently." I say in a bored tone.

"You were pretty sloshed.." says Monica with a grin on her face.

"Yea, yea I heard. In my defense I was upset about the whole exes thing."

"Oh yea I heard Hagen beat the hell out of seth and Jason! I wish we would've been there to see it! I'm sure it was hot as fuck!" Sam says rubbing her hands together.

"He defended your honor, baby sat your drunk ass, and didn't try to get in your pants while you were wasted.. he's definitley a keeper Brenna." Monica winks at me.

"He does seem pretty great doesn't he," I smile thinking of Hagen, "he's fucking gorgeous too. Look.." I say holding up my palm that he wrote his number on.

"Oooo girrllll! You better text him before I do!" Sam chuckles.

"About that.. I gotta find my stupid phone first."

All three of us begin tossing everything in the hotel room trying to locate my cellphone. Monica finally finds it when she decides to go check my jeep, it had apparently fallen out of my pocket on my drunken ride home.

I take it from her and enter Hagen's number into my contacts, taking a deep breathe, trying to decide what to say to him. Mon and Sam are both hovering over my shoulder trying to see. "Seriously guys I'll tell you the whole conversation I promise!" I laugh at them and roll my eyes, they reluctantly plop down on the couch across from me.

Me: so I woke up with this gorgeous guy in my bed this morning.. then he gave me his number.. don't know what to say to him though.. help 😋
Hagen🖤: sounds like a lucky guy. You could say anything and he'd be happy, I mean if it were me 😉
Me: what would he say if I invited him, and his friends of course, to hangout with me and the girls today?
Hagen🖤: He'd say he wouldn't miss it for the world pretty girl 😘
Me: Awesome ❤️. We're going to the water park and family kingdom about 12. Y'all meet us whenever, we'll be there all day!
Hagen🖤: text you when we get there Tove ❤️

By the time our conversation had ended I was as giddy as a twelve year old school girl. Monica and Sam were staring me down, waiting for the details. I relayed to them everything we had said and they also began spazzing out.

"We have to wear our sexiest bikinis!" Sam yelled as she jumped up and ran for her bag. Monica agreed and took off for hers.

They both come back in their skimpiest bikinis, bottoms that look more like thongs and tops that don't leave much to the imigination. Looking at me like I was crazy because I hadn't got dressed yet.

"The first water slide we go down, you're both gonna lose those things." I say cocking my eyebrow at them.

"Sooo.." they say in unison. They are shameless I swear, I don't know how we are even friends honestly. I tsk them and get up to go find my bag and a bathing suit.

I put on the same cheeky black bottoms as I had worn yesterday and my pink top that looks like a sports bra but is open down the middle with multiple strings running through, cute but keeps the girls in. I for one do mind if my top goes flying off when I hit the water.

We all pack an outfit into my back pack for when we are done at the water park and wanna go across the street to family kingdom, plus some money, sunscreen and towels.