"Can I be your gangster?" - Chp 4

"Hi." His sexy voice says as he's staring into my eyes like he's searching for something, it's making me uncomfortable so I look down at his broad chest that is clad in a tight black t-shirt, the tattoos that cover it now hidden.

I feel his warm breathe fan against my neck as he leans down next to my ear, sending shivers through my entire being.. wow. "Dance with me." I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a question but it doesn't sound like he's asking.

I look up at his face with my eyebrow raised, not saying anything. Usually I would tell any guy who took such an authorative tone with me to 'fuck off', but for some reason I wanted to do what he said. He looks at me like he's waiting for me to do what he asks but I just continue to stand there staring at him like he's crazy. He smirks at me and then looks over at Sam and Monica, "you girls wanna join me in VIP? Your fuckboys can come too."

"OMG VIP?! Of course!" Sam yells and Monica shakes her head yes vigorously. "Come on Bren!" They say grabbing my hand.

He looks back down at me and grins like he won some sort of contest between us. I roll my eyes and turn to follow the girls.

He leads us up a short flight of stairs to a balcony that goes over the bar, it has glass railing so you can see everything in the whole club. There are black leather couches, a small dance floor, and a mini bar. "You girls want anything to drink?" He asks.

"Sure!" Sam and Mon grin at each other.

"Don't we have to be 21?" I say suspicously.

"Ehh" is all he says and shrugs his shoulders.

Walking over to the mini bar he tells the guy behind it to make him a jack and coke, and to give us whatever we want.

Sam and Monica order some kind of fru fru frilly drinks, giggling the whole time. I laugh at them and order a honey, jack, and coke. I see bike guy giving me a surprised look out of the corner of my eye. Turning to the right, I look at him and ask "what?"

"Nothing" he says giving me that sexy smirk again. Ugghhh. It's so frustrating that I can't help but think that everything he does is sexy; it's pretty much impossible though because he looks like he was carved out of stone by God himself.

"Will you dance with me now?" I'm snapped out of my traitorous thoughts by a husky voice close to my ear. I didn't realize that he had made his way over to me and was leaned down beside me again. Feeling his breathe on my neck I close my eyes as a wave of alertness rushes through my body. How could some guy who I just met and didn't even know his name, elicit such a response from me.

"Sure." I say chugging the rest of my drink before I sit the empty glass down, screw it, I'm an adult.. almost.. and I'm on vacation, I'll let loose and have some fun. What's the worse that can happen?

He smiles triumphantly as he takes my hand and leads me to the tiny dance floor that everyone else is already on. My eyes widen at the electricity I feel run through my body at his touch, it makes me flinch and the way he glances back at me with questioning eyes has me thinking that maybe he felt it to. This is all getting very strange..

I feel nervous and don't know why I agreed to this, until I hear the beat of my favorite song start coming from the speakers. Then suddenly my normal confidence returns as my eyes light up and I get this devilish grin on my face as I stare into his ice blue eyes and begin to sing the lyrics.

Gangsta by Khelani