kim donghyuk - "eomma"

"i want a divorce," donghyuk said while slamming his fist on the table.

you sighed and rubbed your head, "can we please talk about this later? my head is hurting and i really don't want to deal with anything anymore."

"that's exactly what it is! your attitude you don't want to do anything! i'm sick of it all! you're the reason why i want this so bad" donghyuk said in a low growl

you gritted your teeth at his words, "don't you think i am too! the man i LOVED is being a complete jerk to me! i just want to thing to be how they were before. before marriage! before we had kids! i'm only staying for eunhee and jisung..."

you were tempted to grab a cigarette from your stash but instead pulled out a toothpick to gnaw on so you wouldn't smoke. it's for the kids you thoughts as you aggressively chewed on the toothpick placed inbetween your sealed lips.

"i...i have the papers on my office desk...sign them by the end of the month. there's no way we're getting better (y/n) and that's something that we're both sure of." donghyuk said glaring at you and walking off to who knows where.

-

eunha laughed and passed you a cigarette, "i can't believe after all those years you guys finally decided to cut it off."

you huffed out a puff of smoke as you let out a drunken laugh, "all his sweet words were lies, but who am i kidding? i'm the real fool here to really believe in him. i was a teenager and was excited at the thought of love. donghyuk just kind of gave me that rush you know?"

eunha smirked, "you know yunhyeong likes you. maybe you guys could work something out after the divorce is offical."

you let out a lopsided smile as you took a swig of a beer, "hyeong and i? he's way too good for me."

"that's what you thought about donghyuk and look where it left you." eunha said while she nudged you.

you sighed, "i guess you're right, but i doubt what you actually say is true. i mean why would one of my friend best friends like me? i've turned into a nobody after i left college because i was pregnant with jisung. i don't regret jisung, i just regret that donghyuk is the father."

-

[end of the month]

"he can't have my kids!" you screamed and thrashed, "let me go! LET ME HAVE MY KIDS!"

the rest of ikon didn't know what to do, sure they respected donghyuk's decision to divorce you. but to not get a new girlfriend and never let you see your kids again?

donghyuk smirked as the guards dragged you out of the courtroom. yunhyeong was the first to speak out about this "donghyuk...don't you think that was a little? too much..?" donghyuk snarled at his hyung. "you're only saying that because you still like her? don't you?" donghyuk grabbed his collar tightly.

yunhyeong has no show of fear as he stared donghyuk in his eyes. "yes, i do and even if i didn't the way you are treating her is ungentlemanlike. what happened to you? after you met dahyun you started getting problematic."

dahyun came up to yunhyeong and said "like hell i did anything he just finally knows what he wants. and what he wants is a woman not a loser like her. i can't believe you find that attractive. how low your taste has gotten yunhyeong~"

"have you looked in the mirror lately?" chanwoo sneered in disgust, "how ugly of a person do you have to be to tear a family apart? you're twisted."

dahyun just stuck out her tongue and turned to (y/n)'s children. "eunhee and jisung want to go to the park?~"

eunhee hid behind her older brother , "w-where's eomma? you're not my woman."

dahyun gave her ugly smile, "your eomma abandoned you, so i'm your new eomma."

yunhyeong rolled his eyes and made his way to your son and daughter.

"yunhyeong-hyung? where's eomma? did she abandon us?" he said trying to keep up a tough face for his younger sister in which he failed. his nose started running, his eyes were glossy, his bright chapped pink lips in a pout, and his face seemed a little red.

yunhyeong bent to their level and smiled "don't worry eomma has to go away for a bit you can always call her. you just can't see her for a while. your eomma, (y/n) would never do that to you. she loves you a lot please listen to me."

jisung nodded and patted his younger sister's hair. he smiled and told eunhee the same thing that his hyung told him.

donghyuk scowled at how much closer yunhyeong was to his children. the kids started chanting eomma with smiles on their faces.

yunheyong looked at your children lovingly and whispered: "if only your eomma fell in love with me too..."

-

you ran up to jisung and eunhee and gave them huge hugs.

"my babies." you muttered in between sobs.

yunhyeong smiled as he watched the scene unfold. you were finally reunited with your children after long, hard years.

jisung squishied his face against yours and eunhee climbed onto your lap. "i love you both so much." you said as you kissed their foreheads.

yunhyeong smiled once more and then turned his attention to an upset donghyuk. he walked over to him and frowned, "why do you have a frown on your face?"

donghyuk cleared his throat in annoyance but when on with his statement anyway, "i'm sure you've heard about what happened by now."

yunhyeong shook his head no and signaled for donghyuk to keep talking.

donghyuk sighed as shoved his hands inside his pockets, "i was double crossed by dahyun. she was only with me for the money. the day after we got married she snuck off after she transferred huge amounts of money to her account."

yunhyeong snickered, "serves you right for cheating on (y/n)."

donghyuk looked at the floor and muttered, "i never meant for it to happen this way."

yunhyeong gave donghyuk a sad smile and patted his back, "just think before you do things next time."

Word Count: 1.52k

a/n: this kind of turned into a yunhyeong x reader whoops?