song yunhyeong - "only you" [m]

"i know you have another man (y/n), but please let me have this last night before i can no longer see you." yunhyeong said as he kissed your neck.

you pushed him off of you and panted heavily, "stop, okay? you're making this way harder than it needs to be! just let me break up with you peacefully."

yunhyeong smirked, "you're not the only one having an affair. i just figured we can do something before we split ways. only you make me feel a certain way (y/n)."

you looked at the ground in shame, "i didn't want to cheat on you! you did it first, so i thought it would be best to repay you and do the same."

yunhyeong chucked darkly, "two wrongs never makes a right. even if that's your logic cheating back isn't any better than cheating at all, because at the end of the day it's still cheating on your significant other."

yunhyeong held out his hand towards you, "now let's have our last dance, shall we?"

you sighed, "i suppose one more night of pleasure wouldn't hurt." you said as you took yunhyeong's hand and thrusted yourself towards him.

yunhyeong smiled once more and carefully placed his hands on your body. you two swayed to the music playing in the background gracefully. you rested your head on his shoulder, "why? why did you have to cheat?"

yunhyeong chuckled, "although i love you deeply i have commitment issues. settling down just isn't for me my love."

you removed your head from his shoulder and bitterly spouted, "don't call me my love."

yunhyeong didn't say anything all he did was place his lips onto yours. which you gladly returned back because you knew it was possibly the last time you two would ever have a sweet moment like this again.

he disconnected his lips from yours and attached them to your neck. he moved his mouth everywhere around your neck until he found a sweet spot, which was indicated from your short moan.

he sucked on the area for quite sometime. he mumbled into your neck, "you'll always be mine, even when you're not."

his lips naturally found their way back to your lips, but his hands were focused on the back of your white dress.

you slapped his hands away from the back of your dress, "wouldn't it be smart to go to the bedroom first instead of fucking inside of the living room? where you have windows everywhere and the whole city can practically see us fucking since you live on the highest floor of the penthouse."

yunhyeong nodded and placed his hand out again. he lead you to be bedroom and as soon as the door was shut up he hungrily placed his lips on yours. you moaned into the kiss and which caused your hips to press against yunhyeong's hips. which was driving him crazy because his erection was growing due to the intense pressure.

"mm. (y/n) i know you're excited but slow down. i haven't even taken off your dress yet." yunhyeong whispered into your ear.

you ripped off your dress and pushed yunhyeong against the door. yunhyeong questioned you, "what are you-"

he immediately knew once you dropped to your knees. you slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles and he kicked them off. you caressed his dick, "so big yunhyeong's~ it's actually been a while. i don't know if i can still deepthroat this whole thing."

yunhyeong moaned loudly at your dirty talk. you gripped his dick in your hand and started to slide your hand up and down.

"tell me whose better yunhyeong? is it me or one of your fucking sluts!" you shouted as you pumped his dick faster than before.

yunhyeong's groans made you come to a hault. yunhyeong glared at you, "keep going."

you smirked, "i'm in control right now baby. i can't have you come within the first 5 seconds, now can i?"

a scowl was evident on his face until you used your tongue to tease the underside and the tip of his dick before deciding to deep throat the whole length into your mouth.

"s-so brave." yunhyeong muttered as he held onto your hair and pushed your head closer to him. "look at you. taking it so well. only you baby, only you. the rest of the sluts would gag when i shoved half of my length into their mouths. they were weak, but not you. isn't that right?"

you moaned onto yunhyeong's length as he gave you words of praise. he chuckled, "you love getting praised huh?"

at this point yunhyeong got frustrated and started to thrust himself into your mouth. you had no complaints though because you moaned each time his dick hit the back of your throat.

yunhyeong thrusted harder than before which seemed impossible. "leaving you with a sore throat is the least i could do. i'm going to come soon and you're going to take all of it. you hear me?"

yunhyeong's cum shot into your mouth as he pulled out. you swallowed everything and licked the remains off of his cock.

yunhyeong ordered you to stand up and as soon as you did he unclipped your bra and slid off your panties. "you're the only one that's naked. it isn't fair yunhyeong!" you pouted.

yunhyeong smirked, "still surprising up until the end."

yunhyeong pushed you on the bed and whispered in your ear, "i love you."

word count: 916

[a/n] ; so i was going to write a full on smut but my bitchass kept putting is off and i've has this in my drafts f o r e v e r so i just ended it with that i'm sorry dudes 😔😔