Authors note (Must read) & A Wedding?

A/N

MUST READ

NOT THE LAST CHAPTER AGAIN I'M SO SORRY

Thanks for the freakin' 8K reads! I'm like super happy! 1K reads within a day is just totally magical.

Well they get married here tho (this is not the ending! There will an epilogue is that's what you call it)

For me to update the last chapter (all I have to do it publish it) Can I have some questions from you guys please? Just for a Q/A chapter😊

P.S It can be about anything (Eg. How old am I ^which most of you might know^ Am I an anti social freak? Pshhhh....no? Or maybe something that you're curious about the story)

Please just give a question. I don't care how stupid or how you invade my privacy. I'll just answer it (maybe not?)

Thanks!

So any who

Katie is @bree0023

Jasmine is @kaylakaymcc

Kira is @Elizabethirwin (omg I ship her and Ashton cause of her username)

Preach it🙌

Hahaha

CONGRATS GUYS!

Thank you all for commenting on my previous author note and maybe I'll add some of you in this chapter)

Enjoy!

(Wow such a long boring author's note)

-

"Does my dress make me look fat? How do I look? Is my make up smudged? I'm so nervous! What if Luke thinks I look too fancy? Sue Ann help me here!"I ranted. (A/N Sue Ann is @glowingpinkrainbow)

"Oh please, you look gorgeous!"Sue Ann clasped her hands.

"You look perfectly stunning,"Cookie complimented (A/N Cookie is @5sos1dlittlethings and I call her cookie cause I don't know her real name)

"Thanks guys,"I smiled nervously.

"Here's some water to calm you down,"Megan handed me a glass.

(A/N Megan is @MeganTyrrell and I'm not sure if I spelt your username right so comment if I didn't)

"Jessica! Luke keeps ranting about how he wants to see how you look! Tell him that he can't until the wedding starts!"Davianny called out as she was pushing Luke out from my waiting room.

(A/N Well, Davianny is @Davianny just because. Is that your real name tho?)

"Luke get out or I'll personally tie you up to a chair!"I laughed loudly.

"Do it! At least I can see how beautiful you look,"he replied.

"Well but I'm dressed in a ragged shirt with holes in it and sweats on,"I lied.

"Never mind I'm going to meet up with the boys,"he called out.

"Bye! Tell the girls to come too!"I replied.

Oh yeah, we decided to do a very fun wedding kinda thing. So let me explain, instead of getting married with only one couple, Calum & Katie, Michael & Jasmine are getting married too! Oh yeah, Ashton will be the best man and Kira will be the bridesmaid.

(A/N I'm not good with wedding thingy's so yeah I don't know)

"OMG You look gorgeous!"I squealed when Jasmine and Katie came into the waiting room.

"Are you kidding me! You look totally amazing! Even words can't describe how amazing you look,"Jasmine gasped.

"Jasmine but you just did describe her with words,"Katie laughed and so did I.

"Girls the wedding's going to start in five minutes!"Davianny reminded us.

'Knock knock knock'

"Luke if it's you again I swear I'll tie you up!"I yelled.

Then the door slowly opened.

"Luke..,"I trialled off,"Austin!!!"

"You look lovely girls,"Austin bowed,"Ashton invited me."

"You look gorgeous too,"Megan wiggled her eyebrow and we laughed loudly whereas Austin blushed.

Someone's got a little crush.

"I'll see you girls after he wedding,"he winked and then left.

"Okay it's show time!"Kira called out,"Position girls!"

We all got into position and plastered a big smile on out faces. The girls stood in front of us as they were the flower girls.

(A/N I don't know how weddings work so yeah this is a terrible explanation)

"And here comes the lovely brides!"Ashton exclaimed.

Luke, Michael and Calum had goofy grins on their face as we approached them. Finally, Luke took my hand, Michael took Jasmines and Calum finally took Katie's.

Then boring speech by the paster who is holding a bible or something.... (A/N is it really a bible or just a book? I'm not sure although I'm Christian)

"Do you Jessica Caroline Finn take Luke Robert Hemmings as your beloved husband?"the paster said.

"I do."

"And do you Luke Robert Hemmings take Jessica Caroline Finn as your beloved wife?"he continued.

"I do."

Sometimes I think weddings take too long even though it's my own.

Then the paster said the same thing to Michael and Jasmine then it was Calum and Katie's turn.

"And you three may kiss the bride!"he paster finally announced.

Luke didn't hesitate for a moment after the pasted had finish his speech and immediately smashed his lips into mine. The Lover boys Michael and Calum kissed their love of their lives like it was today was the last day to live.

"Applause everyone!"Ashton announced and the crowd chanted.

"Hey Ashton!"I yelled.

"Yeah?"he asked.

"Kiss your wife Kira! She looks lonely over there,"I pointed to Kira who was standing at the corner blushing at my statement.

"Okay,"he replied and within a second he pulled Kira towards him and kissed her as well.

"Why can they kiss longer and we can't?"Luke pouted.

"Who says we can't?"I smirked and crashed my lips with his and he accepted it gratefully.

We're now officially together forever.

Man that sounds creepy.

-

A/N

How was it?

Vote comment follow and share if you like it!

And told you guys I would put some of you in my next chapter ")