Unexpected Date

A/N

Enjoy chapter Unexpected Date.

-

"Jessica follow me,"Luke whispered into my ear.

"Okay,"I whispered back.

"Wait, wear this first,"he handed me a blindfold.

"You're not kidnapping me or anything right?"I asked a little worried.

"No,"he said dryly,"Why would I?"

"Um the first day I met you was when you kidnapped me though,"I stated.

"Ok ok,"he raised his hands defeat,"Would you please put on the blindfold now. I promise I won't kidnap you or any reckless way that you're thinking right now."

"Okay,"that satisfied me.

He dragged my hand and told me to get into the car. It was a peaceful silence although he was humming some tunes. I kinda lost track of time and just sat in the car with my head leaned onto the window.

"Let's go,"he pulled me out of the car.

"Can I take my blindfold away now?"I asked hoping that he would say yes.

"No,"he replied,"Just a few more minutes more."

We walked through paths and I sort of tripped over more than 10 rocks and I'm pretty sure I hit a tree. Thanks to the best guider ever.

"We're here,"he said and took of my blindfold.

That view, that view took my breath away. It was fascinating.

"Luke,"I said breathlessly.

"Would you take the honour of going on a date with me?"he said pleadingly.

"Yes,"was all I could say.

I took a great view of the place he had brought me. It was a hill with daffodils and the moon shone brightly on the peaceful lake. A little picnic with candles was placed the middle. From a corner, I spotted Luke doing a happy dance.

I still don't know why I chose him.