Top Wanted List of People to Kill

Austin's P.O.V

Where am I?

What happened to me?

My body ached of pain. The foul smell of blood made me feel sick. I didn't like the smell of dried blood. I need fresh blood instead. My hands were handcuffed, my feet were dangling up in the air. There was no escape as the handcuffs were vampire proofed.

"Welcome to me liar,"a female voice hissed behind my ear.

"Who are you and what do you want with me,"I growled furiously.

"Your blood,"she slowly moved her sharp nails around my neck,"your precious tasty blood."

I gulped. Her scent, her scent was too unfamiliar. She didn't have the original vampire smell or the normal ones or even the Delker's ones! What was she?

She was definitely not a werewolf cause werewolves have a strong scent. I trembled in fear as her cold hands touch my face. Why was I scared? I was a vampire. A Delker for heaven's sake!

My eye color turned darker, my fangs slid of as sharp as ever and I could take control of my brain now. I didn't loose control like I usually did. I growled furiously at her trying to break out from the chains.

She just laughed hysterically.

When I get out, I seriously will kill the fu*k out of her! Or someone should just burn her in sunlight! If that was even possible....we vamps kinda love the sunlight a little too much nowadays.

"Austin! I found you!"I found a breathless Jessica panting as the cold metal door flung open with them? 5sos?

"Terri?!?!"the four boys exclaimed at the weirdo who kidnapped me.

"You fu*king know this bastard!"I yelled at the boys trying to point at Terri as my hands were chained up.

Terri, so that's her name! Blah! How could a nice name like that belong to her?!?!

"Well, she was one of our top wanted list who we wanted to kill,"Calum shrugged.

"Your not welcomed here. Get out,"she hissed.

"Like we're ever going to listen,"Ashton hissed back and lunged at her.

Right before my eyes, Ashton grabbed her neck and broke it.

She died.

-

Jessica's P.O.V

There she laid. Dead of course. Her scent, her scent wasn't a vamp scent but she looks exactly like one.

"What is she?"I pointed at her.

"She's half devil and half cyclop,"Luke said.

"Then why does she have two eyes?"I asked.

"We dot know the reason either. Let's get out of here, this place gives me the creeps,"Calum shuddered.

"Hello? A little help here???"Austin dangled his chains in the air.

"Whoops, sorry,"Michael went to help him.

"Austin! Thank god you're ok,"I hugged him tightly and I heard Luke scoffed a little.

"It wasn't a big deal,"he said softly,"Thanks for saving me. I better go now."

"No wait,"Luke suddenly said,"you're welcomed to stay with us for a little while."

"Wh-what? Are you serious?"Austin stuttered a little.

"Yep,"Luke gave him a small smile.

"Come one Austin! The boys miss you,"I whined.

"Fine okay,"he smiled a little.

"Can we go now? This place is creepy,"Ashton shuddered.

"Can we go to McDonalds?"Calum pleaded.

"Yay! McDonalds! I'm starving,"I rubbed my belly,"Let's go!"

Erg body agreed to me cause if they don't, they know what happens. I grinned like an idiot and skipped away.

I finally have my bestie back and especially McDonalds!!!