I said don't wake me up!

"Jessie Bear wakey wakey!!!"Calum came barging in.

"Urgh....five more minutes,"I groaned.

"But the games are starting,"Calum pouted.

"I don't careeeeeeee,"I slurred.

"Wake up!!!!"Calum shook me.

"I said don't wake me up!!!!"I yelled.

"But....but,"Calum yelped.

"I'm sorry Calum Boo,"I finally calmed down and gave him a bear hug.

"I love you too Jessie Bear,"he sounded like a little boy.

-

"Tip #1 never wake Jessica up,"Calum announced as we walked into the lounge.

"Oh sorry, forgot to tell you that earlier,"Luke chuckled.

"I said I'm sorry,"I pouted.

"Okay,"he gave me a huge grin.

Calum and I headed to the buffet table to get our food. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, yoghurt, coffee, ham, and sausages were served. Both of us almost took everything they had cause we were too hungry. And we'll never get fat.

"Jessie, you're a huge eater,"Michael chuckled.

"Just like Calum,"Ashton winked.

"I don't care cause I'll never get fat and Calum and I are twinsies,"I stuck my tongue out.

"Okay, so we need you and Calum to use your mind reading powers for today's game,"Luke explained.

"Okay,"Calum and I said in unison.

-

"You look so perfect standing there

In my American apparel underwear

And I know now

That I'm so down,"

Luke sang horribly as we walked through the forest.

"Lukey, my ears are hurting!"I groaned.

He just stuck his tongue out at me and continued singing horribly. We finally reached our destination. We were at a huge cave and there were many tasks and riddles ahead of us. Calum and I had an advantage cause we could read people's mind and the riddles were said by a person.

"The answer is the universe,"I whispered to Michael.

"The second answer is Blood,"Calum whispered to Ashton

"Final answer is love,"I whispered to Luke.

We got all of them right after a few more questions. We were ahead of everyone else. The other vamps were split into different groups so only 5sos and I were together. After that, we had to swing through vines and Calum yelled like Tarzan and swim through swamps which were disgusting. I think I need five showers to get this stench of me.

Finally, there was one last obstacle left. A tiny passage way was blocked by a stone door and a piece of paper with a riddle was stuck on it. This time, Calum and I couldn't figure it out cause our mind reading powers are hopeless now.

I leaned onto the stone door and sighed. Then suddenly I fell backwards, I was in the cave. How did I do that?

"Jessica, can you hear me???"Luke shouted from outside.

"Yep,"I hollered back.

"How did you get inside?"Michael asked.

"I think I can walk through wall,"I shrugged.

"Oh yeah, why didn't I think of that!"Michael said,"I'm coming in!"

"Jessica if you see a gold coin in there, grab it and come out with Michael!"Ashton shouted.

"Okay!"I yelled back.

Then Michael came in. His hair was like glowing in the dark. He decided to dye his hair neon color before we started the games. Michael and I wondered around the cave for awhile and finally found the shiny gold coin and grabbed it. We headed out and gave the coin to Luke, the responsible one.

"Yes! We won!!!"Calum jumped up and down.

"Let's go give the coin to the head of vampires,"I said.

"Okay!"Calum jumped up and down.

I seriously love this kid. He's full of joy and I love his accent to much. He's like the bestest friend I could ever ask for.

We headed to the woods and finally made it back to the lounge. We gave the coin and we won! We freakingly won! After that we had the whole day free to spend the day. I headed to the arcade with the boys and played PAC-Man! Luke won the game, Ashton won Call of Duty, Calum won GTA, Michael won Black Ops and I won nothing.

"I won nothing,"I pouted.

"I got you this!"Calum handed me a large teddy bear.

"I loveeee it!"I squealed.

"And I got you this!"Luke handed me a large stuff penguin.

"Yay!!!! I'm gonna name it Lukey now!"I jumped with joy.

"Wow, Luke and Lukey the penguins,"Luke laughed.

"Let's go, I'm hungry,"Ashton and Michael wailed.

"Okay,"I said and hugged the two stuff animals.