Playing by the Rules

Hey guys,

If you've made it this far, I just want to say I have a new book out if you're interested. No, it's not a fan fiction, I'm sorry.

The book is called "Playing by the Rules" starring Cody Christian as Jace Raeken, the town's delinquent.

Here's the synopsis-

"Let's play a game princess, you and me,"he whispered.

"What are the rules?"

"One dare a week, no backing out or you lose,"he smirks, "Oh and, if you fall for me, it's an automatic lose. Do you accept?"

"Game on."

Word gets around fast in this small town, especially rumors. Alaska Gray landed herself in a jail cell for getting caught of her attempting to steal a car, when it was actually her own car which she locked herself out of. Nothing big, really, but people in this town love to over-exaggerate really. From breaking into a store, secretly being behind a mass shooting to getting caught with illegal drugs, these rumors were actually believed by the people.

Jace Parker is the town's delinquent, or so as they say the "bad boy". The kind of boy your parents would want to lock you away from, the guy who's every teenage girl's heartthrob. He doesn't believe that Alaska got caught for any of those reasons. To be fair, it was plainly stupid to believe that a good girl like her would do that. So he decides to play a game, a very dangerous one.

Hearts will be broken. Laughs will be shared. Memories will be created.

-please vote, comment, share and most of all, enjoy!-

-m