Creepy Coney

"The wheels on the bus go round and round,"Calum sang as we were driving.

"Shut up,"Michael groaned.

"Are we here yet?"Ashton asked.

"God, this is giving me a headache!"Luke groaned

"How do I live with these people?!?!"I wondered aloud.

"HEY!"they shot a glare at me.

"I love you too,"I laughed.

We were on our way to the dentist to get Ashton's molar out cause it was hurting.

"Hello, my name is Dr.Painblood,"the dentist greeted us.

"Wh-what?"Ashton stuttered.

"Silly boy! I'm Dr. James,"he chuckled.

"Oh,"he sighed out in relief as he took a seat.

"Well this is gonna hurt,"Dr.James said,"A LOT."

Ashton gulped with fear. He was trembling when Dr.James held out a large needle then he blacked out.

*

*

*

"Owwww.....I w..aa.nt soooo...me ice creawm,"Ashton whined as he couldn't talk properly.

"We'll give it to you after in a few more hours,"Luke said.

"Oookawy,"he replied

"Now where should we go?"Michael asked.

"We should let Ashton rest so let's get back home and have a lazy day,"I suggested.

"Okay!"Calum squealed.

"I'll stop by the store first for some Ben&Jerry's for Ashton's bootiful mouth,"Luke said.

"Hey!"Ashton whined and we chuckled.

*

*

*

We were watching X-Men on Netflix and Luke kept his arms around my waist the whole time. The feeling was warm and soft which made it super comfortable.

"Can I have me ice-creawm?"Ashton came out from his room.

"Yep, it's been hours already,"Michael looked at his watch.

"Finally! This pain is just horror! I rather meet creepy Coney the werewolf,"he groaned.

"Who's Creepy Coney?"I asked.

"She's Ashton's ex and she was really creepy cause could twist her head 360' around,"Calum shivered at the though of that.

"Weird....,"I shuddered.

"You guys have to clean my gums and put salt water on it,"Ashton yelled from the kitchen.

"Ewwww gross!!!"we all whined.

*

*

*

"BE A MAN! YOUR A HUNKY VAMP FOR GOD's SAKE!"I yelled at Ashton as he didn't want us to touch his mouth.

"But I hurtssss,"Ashton whined.

"I bet I'm hunkier,"Luke winked.

"Yep,"I replied,"It's just covered with a layer of fats!"

"Hey!"he whined.

"Just kidding,"I laughed then faced Ashton,"open your mouth!'

He did what I said this time cause my tone of voice changed. Everyone was scared of this voice so I use it when nobody listens to me.

Ashton's mouth was disgusting. His gum blood was soon all over my hand after I was done cleaning. I ran to the bathroom and took a shower after that.