1

"listen you piece of lil shit!"matthew shout."you have no rights to open my phone!"

"but who's jim??"troye said,his voice raspy  because of the long  fight with his boyfriend

"he's just my friend from work,troye!. Why you so fucking serious bout this,huh?" he's making his explanation movement

"yeah,just friend.then why he's sending you a pic of his dick?. And you said "wow dad, send me more". And he keep sending tons of them."

Matthew just keep his mouth shut and looking down. Dont have any words to say.

"you know what,i've made my decision matt"troye said looking up at him.Matthew heart suddenly beats so fast,he never felt like this before.

"what do you mean?? Troye,please no..." he said holding troyes hand.

He take a deep breath. Thinking twice about the words that he gonna said.

"i...wanna break up with you" his voice shaking and his palms already wet.

"no... I dont want this to be happen t-"
Matthew said and get cut by troye

"leave" he said whispering. His anxiety has fully kicked in. And matthew knows that by seeing troye turning his head down and clenched his fist until its turning red.

"take your stuff and leave" he said once again. Matthew walk to their room and pick his stuff. When he done,he walk out from the room with his belongings. Troye is sitting on the couch hugging his knees. Matthew knows that hes on his anxiety. He knows how to calm him down. With troye sitting on his lap and put his legs around matt waist, it can calm him down. Matthew cant do that right know. Not a perfect timing to do it. So he just open the door and say "bye" then he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Troye is still sitting on the couch hugging hes knees. He pick his phone up and text her mom.

Troye Sivan:mum
Troye Sivan:im going home
Troye Sivan:tomorrow
Troye Sivan:pls tell sage to pick me up tmrw
Troye Sivan:love ya.