13

All i knew was i was safe. Gasps and too many peoppl e talking at the same time i may have heard Alex i wasent sure.

My body felt heavey i wantedvto chage positions but my movements had caused a sharp pain through my thighs.

"I should have stopped you"
I recognised that voice. It was hard to forget that voice. His voice was so low a human would have missed it, my senses have hightnend since my arrival in the academy.

Opening mybeyeds was a bad idea but the light was too bright it still caused distress with my eyes closed.
I didn't recognise my surroundings, it wasent alarming i knew i was safe. The hospital was also somewhere i found calming it more or less looked the same in both realhms, only difference being the more advance tech in the god realm which was stupid because magic was used for healing . The ceiling had paintings and carvings of stories that I had tried to decode beautiful paintings so elaborate and bright almost looked like it moved beautiful people were in harmony and trickery. Soo much emotions.

"I was beginning you think i had to kiss you awake"
My heart did a little flip at that voice.
How had i not seen him.
I remember hearing his voice it was for that reason i had forced my poor eyelids awake.
"Where did you come from?"
I hoped my mouth was closed his shoulder lengh black hair looked like he had run his hand through a few times.
"I thoight british people were polite, all this saving and i dont get a 'thankyou'"
Wile i hate his cockiness i saw consern in the way he scanned me.
Pulling the sheets up higher feeling sort of exposed and discusting.
"I was getting around to it, is there food?"
Frustrated that my spine still felt a bit sore but sitting up winsing as my thighs ached.
"What would you like?"
I eyed him trying not to looked affected at his exposed chest, hoping i didnt blush i gatherd my tangled hair to one side.
"Thats a loaded question, im craving brownies with vanila ice cream, hot chicken wings, naan with butter chicken and diet coke"
Looking at him expectantly knowing no way he will remember and find all those.

His eyes danced amused.
"Oooh Pizza with peproni, olives and pineapple"

He smiled.
"I might take a while we dont get some of those here"
Sighing bringing all that disapoinment to my face.
"Its fine i dont want to cause you any trouble ill be fine with hospital food and you know you being a king and all i just thought..."
Not being able to carry on at his closenesss.
His lips were pink like he had been kissed for too long it was slight havier on the lower lip not thin but not big i knew it would feel soft against my chaped ones.
His eyes were on my lips too risisting the urge to lick my lips thinking. Brearhing in air that was deprived to my lungs i was the first ti look away his lips tugged up slightly on one side in amusemnt.
"Im hungery"

He didnt say much as his eyes danced. he disapeard in front of my eyes... like i blinked and he aas gone.
Looking around some more hoping i wasent hallusinating to imagine he was here. I can umagine how i looked to someone
Girl with crazy trangled hair who hadent looked lije she had washsd for day with chapped lips.
Days.
How long was i asleep.
"Hello?"
I would notbhave thought the resort would have had it own infirmatory, this had enough beds to treat a lot of people.
Only slightly snug compared to the acadmy.
Wasent there a nurse anywhers
Deciding to test my unused legs i decided to find the toilet my self before i wet my self.
Wincing at every step, i had managed to walk out in to the corridor and found what may be a toilet.
"Excuse me miss but you should not be up without assistance." Jumping at the voice of a petite kind looking lady in her early 30s
"Sorry i starteled you."
Shaking my head and offrring her a smile.
"Im sorry i couldnt find anyone. I needed to use the loo"
She smiled.walking beside me "i see. Are you sure you will be comfortable using the males resteoom?" She chuckled at my wide eyes.
"Oh i didnt know i just, i "
She just chuckled warmly.
"Its fine let me show you."
"Thankyou, "