7

Aspens had snowstorm on our arrival. This was no pun the jet the weather had to be altered by magic so we could make a safe landing by teachers. The lesson was ironically cancelled till the anowstorm calmed down and till then we could use the indoor facilities, the firls had used the spa which offerd some body massages and other exotic pampering. I had joined lucas and his friends with skiing Eddy and Alex joined in too, i was able to compeate with lucas who had lost to me he had experience while i had only did this once before i was taught a whole day by dad, we used to travel on halfterms as mum wasn't always there.

I had given back my loanes skkiing boots to the booth i walked back to the rooms which i was aharing qith lane and izzy miss pennycot was fine with us choosing the roomates, even though three wasent allowed per room as there was only two beds. Which we decided to push together to make one giant bed that will fit us three. Izzu had hated that i went skiing and she had wanted to show me the jacussi and poolparty tomorrow.
That sounded uncomfortable, i was deep in thought as i walked past wathful eyes i wonder if i looked uncanny with my wild wind blown hair with melting snow and i had given back the skii jacket to the booh now i was in a black zipper hoodie, i was used to people observing me i suppose i stood out with my long silky black hair that shone an cosmic blue to emerald, my story rose gold eyes and golden skintone was earrrie i suppose. I was an Alien to these gods.
Taking my hair out of the ponytail the wet strands was now clinging to my fingers, i needed a shower.
Desiding to take a shortcut i walked past the VIP bar to my room hundred and two, it easy to find this floor consisted of rooms hundred to hundred and fifteen, although i couldnt remenber having a bar so close to us.
After turning a corner i had found hundred and twelve, i knew izzy and lane would be in and i didn't have a keycard.
I knocked and waited, the door clicked.
"I nearly got lost you guy, im bloody freezing, i need a warm bath."
I was struggling to take my trainers off to find that the surrounding was different the hotel had frustratinly similer i didnt see two twin beds joined together or the suitcases half open on the floor. Instead there was a double bed in the middle the silk sheets were made beautifully.
I was suddenly full awake from, cursing myself i stumbled to put my trainers on.

There he stood half naked his lean but muscular torso i could make out eight packs. Looking lower his onlg covering were a short white towel which was loosly tied halfway between his abdominal V line.
He wasn't as pale as most of the guys around here i notised he had a slight golden hue on his skin he was smirking, looking half amused.
I was checking him out his face was sculpted by the gods themself ironically he must he Must be a God a powerful one at that i could tell as he had no spirit it was not there or he knew how to hide it.
"Well this definitly is a surprise"
His deep but smooth voice had a streak of arrogance.
"Sorry um i got lost, but i swear my room number was 'one one two'."
I wasnt able to look away from his coal lined eyes that made his eyes look even smouldering.
I was glad i didnt stutter and kept a straight voice.
He chuckled it was a deep and beaitiful. He looked amused.
" and here I thought you were here to see me, how disappointing."
He was taking me in he didnt break contact with me
I wasent sure if he heard me, it was I said he thoughtme.
uld disappear if he looked away from my eyes.
"Listen im sorry ill leave now"
I had wanted to stare at him a while longer as creepy as it sounds i cant remember the last time i was inttested in a guy, the feeling for lucas disappeared before it started.
"Wait"
I turnef around confused not knowing what he wanted.
My looks were questioning almost scrutniaing.
"Listen darling i won't bite, let me go put some clothes on, make your self comfortable."
I was just about to refuse but he walked back in to the ensuite.
Deciding to leave anyway i walked to the dood and turned the knob which was now autolocked, just what I needed being stuck inside hotel room with a guy who could be a serial killer. What would my dad say if he saw me in this situation.
I sat down and tied my trainers put my hair back in to a ponytail the strand were still kind of wet.
I decided to make myself comfortable I wasn't helpless I had my ways of fighting back.
I lead on my elbows on the couch handle, i waited half asleep which I knew was never a good idea to sleep in the strangers place.
The ensuit door opened. I sat up a little suddenly a little consious of my wet clothes and damp hair.
He walked towards the bar bottoming his black shirt, his bla shoulder length hair still dripping wet.