Godess awake

This is Wasent me,i used to find happiness in the smallest things in life.Now i was empty i felt i was missing something, those reoccurring nightmares that suffocated me into waking up gasping for air like a fish forced out of water. It was always the same.
'Look deeper, our Ora this darkness needs you'

I shudder as i felt the morning breeze caress my exposed arms, breaking out in goosebumps.
I walked away from the small balcony attached to my bedroom,closing the balcony doors and drawing my pale curtains. It was my favourite place in this house. There was this openness about it. Filled my lungs with cold oxygen that opened my airways,preparing me to stay awake for my class. The before quiet streets of Kensington, was now louder , more crowded, Kensington was more sought after now that people knew of the Royal family couples interest in the area for house.
I grew up here Kensington was pretty well maintained with modern architecture buildings bathed in the magnolia and treasured greens of trees and rose gardens. It smelled lovely in summer, buy it was magical in winter.

I had to wake up early lately it takes nearly two hours to get to  allsaints University i was gladly accepted with high grades at the age of sixteen a prestigious university only attend by by top next generation heirs not known to even the upper class of every year consists of just 20 students. I've chosen Medicine studying has never been hard for me,I have managed to skip two years ahead in class my high school, perks of being the top 20in the world everyyear a private tutor for every student s need.
My mother Eva she went from her forth year medicine from the same university to a successful model turned actress. My parents the unlikely couple met in the grand ball for Christmas my mother being nineteen and my father Jonathen four years older than her; an introvert who liked to watch his wife's movies and found excitement cooking when he's not typing away. He never gave interviews rarely goes to parties or red carpet events with my mum aswell as having owning allsaints,
How did they manage to fall in love? I'm not sure but opposites do attract.

I gathered my long to a messy low ponytail, anything to make me less noticeable. My hair colour was a ujique black. My dad had dark chocolate brown hair nearlybblavk, aprantly fathers grandmother had black hair quiet similar was a rare colour of black it in the right lihht it shone to a emerald green or blue. i suppose it was pretty, but my looks always caught people eyes they always looked twice, it was made yo look even volumious they way it was artfully layered by London best salon, forced to attend with my mother where she always too me on her shopping rampage where she spoilt me. I am a self proclaimed nerd other teacher talked about me being a prodigy but i do love clothes which girl doesn't.
I did have yo keep a clean image which was hard because my university does not allow the party girl image i once had in highschool. It was all about maturity even if i was the youngest student there there was no exception. I didn't want to use the influence of my parents to reach places but their names allow exceptions. My fathers mostly.
My eye colour made we a freak they called it a rare case of heterochromia my mother dismissed further tests and said,
'honey its is a family trait. My great grandmother had it too.' It was a family trait that i did not shate withbany relatives i kne
It was too ethereal the the base being gold was scattered flecks of silver and rose gold it was too unnatural.
Made me a freak always stared at. Judged.

Deciding to settle on a black jeans and black plain t-shirt , i sat down to put on socks and black nike trainers the only contract being the white logo on my trainers.
I gathered my black tote bag and gathered my assignments and my laptop and headphones. Its the second year of my medicine and the year was finally over. My two years of foundation degree was over now i just had to 5 more years, then training years when i can also earn money working too, i strive to be independent.
Today was my last day the other three day left was optional, but i have completed everything already. I got to be free, till the next third year starts.
It was a hassle to drive there as parking was a nightmare and my mothers choice of the extragavent car she got me for my seventeenth birthday was too much it was three months ago.
I appreciated cars and her choice of Audi r8 in matte black was... well, Extravagant.
I greated my dad and gobbled down my crispy bacon and scrambled eggs.
"Dad, this is amazing what will i do without your food?" I praised him while stuffing myself.
"Eat slowly you still got time Oddy your gonna choke."
My kind dad placed the chai in front of me while string three sugars for me. He sat fown him self opeming ip the daily mail newspaper and dlegantly crossing his legs while he sipped on his chai newspaer on the other hand. A view I have gotten so used to.
"Eva may get a nose bleed watching you eat honey" he looked up.

"Dad the best part of my life is eating your food!" I said with a mouth full of eggs
"Honey i dont know if i should feel happy or sad, that my daughter only feels happy while eating and calls it her 'best part of the day'" he laughed.

Dad has been driving me to uni its was a time we talked endless with mum on the line and laughed.You see i disnt have much friends now just a group i hung around with on free periods and lunch.
The truth is my bestfriends has gone traveling were known each other since primary primary school, Luscas confronted me for punching his sister, which she deserved he himself said so later on. Lucas and my enemy turned best friend, Lane his sister were both traveling and last time they called they were in Canada.
I haven't called them back its been two years.
I couldn't bring myself. I just wanted to be done with my studies and lead a quiet life with my parents.
i wanted to make a difference in this world.in myopinion own way.