9

I was joltednawake to see that the i was civerd in swet weakung my pjs james had bought with the quote 'i solemly swear that i am up to no good' from harry potter, i wonder what lane and Izzy would say of theu knew the prince of illohons bought me this pjs it was of his christmas present for me, im sure he could have afforded more but i suppose he thought it may blow his cover. The irony i smiled to myself forgetting for a little when about thepresentation pain i went through, being my best friend james onew that altjouhh im comfortanle with luxuary i 0refered ersonalised gifts those kind was like the rarest treadure it made my icy heart feel a some warmth because of the thought i mean i had two rich parents and i myself was earning quiet a bit.
"Oh your awake"
Lane dashed across the room to suffocate me in a hug, she was quiet strong for a petite girl.
""Who changed me?" I tried mumble, but was annoyed atthe herbhair go8ng up my nose.
She pukked back i tried to not look relevied. Ibwasent exactqly a hugger athough lane knew that would never stop her from doing just that.
"Izzy and i, mrs pennycot helped but she ftoze after seeing uour glowing tattoos, speaking of which what was that O?"

I shook my head frowning " is it a god thing, im new to this remember"
Glowing tattos were worring i agree wish i could see how they look like but no, my feet was still tingeling from my dream, this time i hope it was just a feeling and not real.
My removed the sheets f eom my feet to seethe surrounded bed area was coverd sand and atched of drying blood, rh sole of my fet was a different story. Lane eyes widned gasiping while meeting my eyes. I stayed neutral this would keathat my dreams are able to project me dircty in to the dream.
My feet was reparinv and healing in a fast rate the once blodued wood that oozed liquid and sand inthe the, wounds now looked like a very sensitve pink patch of skin.
"What did the tatt oz look like lane?"
Kand wjo vwas stkll i ni trabs mode blinjed astart few t ime. "Wh at? Oh like swirls and pattrrns reallh but mrs pe nnycot dew it all down she weng to show heax master ore n. Whats h appening O"
I wish I knew, i laid back my head,"ixreally don g know my heads so messed up"
Lane joined me and the side of the bread to wrap me in a hug.

Just because i was not aware of what was happenig to me does nor mean others did not.
"Lane telk me about the prophesy" i had heard pennycot mrnyion it to oren in.my sleep. Judging by the eay lanes eyes widned i think she knew some.
" honestly there is nothing to know it's stupid trust me" I'm mentally rolled my eyes at her awkwardness, i didnt have much of my patience this particular quality would have been awsome for the currebt situation.
"Let me decide if it's stupid"

Lane rubbed her forehead, " cant your grandma just tell you?"

I cosed my eyea frim frustration and anger.
"Ita fine let me just be alone"
That is code for get out before i pounce onthe you, or in y case do what i did to him.
Lane signed out loud. My relationship with gran georgette was there it was just there i was not close to her. Only now noticing that i Was a separate room not the shared room. Perks of whatever i just experienced. It was a cozy room still extravagant in its desigins with a en suite, and a big bay window which reminded me of our house in kensigtin my room especially hard open glass design it was comforting and breathable, i could do bugee juping, deep sea diving with sharks and i fould use my byke reqlly well ti the Point i can balance it on narrow edgy places but i hated closed places which included an average coset without a window. Afterbhaiya uearing oane leave and gently close the door. I mire or less stumbed to th emmm wjndow with pins and needle made harder with my exhaustion. It was korecjillier near tebwindow breating i to my fluffly dressing gown ti stp my breath from fogging the glass,the view was spectactaclar the snow was untuchw d and ayerd on to the the towerig evergeen trees, it niht was brightned my the a full moon it calld to me althiugh i int kniw know how i elt aout myhallusnations cane wont always be there o svae me .
I roughty drawed the pale curtans beelig creeped.
Deciding on a bath after seeing a selection of bath 'syrup' flavors i was nitnexactaly afruity person nor a vanillaor coco person, i decided to mix gardrnia, honeysuckle, sandle wood with a drop of an skmethig i couldnt idehtufy i wasent ure what it was but a drop of it was enough to bring together a unique smell exotic and velvety i f t hats possible, i decided to ask one of thw girls about thepresentation smell what it was. I wasent sure how t o u se it but decided mixinv it in t he water immeadutly relaxing me as in slid in my thaugts filled with cane t he syraner whovrescued me anx lucas thereceas alwaz sometig be tween us i knew he cared.
My eyelids were heavey, i also uad ti call james.