Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV

After school, it was raining. Good thing I brought an umbrella.

"Jihyo! Let's go home!" I said.

"Wait! I'll just find my umbrella" she said while searching for her umbrella in her bag.

Isn't romantic if we share umbrella?

"Just share with me" I said and grabbed her wrist.

"No it's okay" She said.

"Then, I'll leave you. Bye!" I said. It was just a joke. I was did a fake left. I waited for her outside. I watched her while she is looking for her umbrella.

I found it cute, so I watched her. Finally, she grabbed her umbrella from her bag and she looked around.

"He really did left me, huh?" She said and she frowned. Then, Teahyung come to her.

"Then, I'll just come with you again" He said. Jihyo nodded and go with Taehyung. I hidded and follow them.

If I didn't make a joke on her, I wouldn't be this jealous. I'll just go home now. I hate seeing them together.

Wait, they are sharing umbrella. That should be our moment with Jihyo.

"Hey! I'm back!" I said. Taehyung must be shocked while Jihyo is angry.

"You left me" she said and pouted.

"I... I just go to t-the c-comfort room... yeah... the comfort room" I stuttered.

"Come on bro! Join us!" Taehyung said.

"Jihyo! Share umbrella with me" I said.

"But Taehyung, he don't have an umbrella" She said.

"Just gave him your umbrella and share with me" I said.

"Jungkook... Are you jealous?" She asked.

"No! It's just that... fine... you like him more than me. You like him more than your boyfriend" I said and leave. She ran to me and back-hugged me. I touch his hands.

This is so romantic. But, Jihyo is getting wet because her umbrella is with Taehyung.

"Jihyo! You'll get sick" I said and broke the hug.

"You just want to broke the hug" she pouted.

"You want another hug again?" I said. She nodded but Teahyung stopped us.

"Let's go now! It's going to rain harder" he said. Aish. This boy give me headaches. He said it the wrong timing.

Jihyo's POV

We got home after that. But, I started to cough. I cough and cough. I feel so hot. I get my thermometer and I have a fever.

I will let Jimin knew about this so the others will not get worried.

"Jiminie!!!" I yelled as I rubbed the tissue at my nose.

"What?" He yelled back.

"Come here!" I yelled and started to get dizzy.

"Why don't you?" He yelled from downstairs.

"I'll show something to you" I yelled and lay down my bed. If he say another word, I'll give up. I'll just text Jungkook.

"Coming!" He yelled and go to my room.

"What do you wa- woah! Your room is so messy!" He said.