Chapter 2

Jihyo's POV

Me and Jimin was so shock when we saw their house. It was a like our house (but different colors) but that's not the reason that we are so shock. We are shock because they are our neighbor.

"This is your house?" Jimin asked. "Yes, Why? Because it's like the style of our neighbor?" Sana answered. "No, because our house is just that" I said while pointing our house. "So we are neighbors!!! Yay!!!" Jungkook said happily.

"We must go now" I said and then Sana stopped me. "You can just stay here" she said while blocking our way. "Our parents will be angry if we go home late without a permission" Jimin explained. "We will go here tommorow we promised and we will fetch you two tommorow in the morning and afternoon" Jimin said. And then they nodded and they wave at us. We waved back.

After eating I wen to my room and open the window and see the sky. I can also see Jungkook in his room. I wave at him and he wave back. My window room is very near to his window room. I can finally talk to someone before I can sleep.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Jihyo waving at me in her room. I wave her back. I went to my room and open the window for a better view of her. We talk and talk when we stop when she said "I'm tired now, Goodnight" then she yawned. Ohh myyyyy she is so cute when she yawned. I can't help but to smile.

When I was trying to sleep, I keep remembering about her and I can't stop smiling. "Am I calling in love with her? No Jungkook!! Your here to study no to get a girlfriend". I am keep talking to myself. Then suddenly I fell asleep.

Next Day

I had a dream about Jihyo that she became my girlfriend!!! Then my cousin, Tzuyu wake me up. "Oppa, oppa time to wake up now" she said. I looked at the time and saw it's already 5:48!!! I'm so slow at taking a bath. But I will do my best for Jihyo, I mean for school.

After I take a bath it's already 6:30. Wow! I had a new record of taking a bath. Then I saw Sana, Jihyo and Jimin waiting outside. I eat said fast as I can just to eat. Then Jimin said to me "What took you so long, I have a date with Mina I mean we will be late for school". We all laughed.

Jimin's POV

When I saw Jungkook I said "What took you so long, I have a date with Mina I mean we will be late for school". "Really, Jimin? Why did you joined Mina in here?" I keep talking to myself. Then I just remember that I did not get the hug from Mina. Ugghh, just later I will get it and Mina will be mine. Haha Just Kidding. I really wish she likes me back.

Jihoon's POV

Yesterday was the first day of school. We had a new student and one of them really caught my attention. It was Tzuyu. She is so kind and so pretty. She is also from Busan. I am from Busan also last time. "Okay, Tzuyu you may now take your seat. Seat beside Jihoon".

This is my chance to talk to her. But I was so shy so I just stared at her. Then she talk "Is there something wrong with my face?" She asked. Her voice is so calm it made my cheeks burn. "Ahh no" I said. "Then why are you staring at me?" She asked. "It's just.... Your so pretty" I said then I can see her blush.

Dismissal Time

I sat beside Tzuyu. When I get off the bus she got of too. "Why did you follow me?" then she laughed and she told me "I must be the one to ask you that" she said. "This is my house" I said while pointing my house. Then she point the house if our neighbor "Well that's my house. So we are neighbors." Then I wanted to ask something to her but maybe she refused it. "Is something wrong?" She said and I said "Can we be friends?" I said then she said "Yes, of course". Then I can feel that I was blushing. "Okay see ya tommorow" she said then I said "Bye see you too".