Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

We went to Seoul Garden Restaurant to eat. Jihyo ordered Kimchi, eomma ordered Bibimbap, appa ordered Bulgogi and I ordered Jokbal. I sat next to Jihyo while eomma sat next to appa.

"Jihyo! Your all grown up! You are so beautiful and kind!" Eomma said.

"Kamsahamnida, eomma!" Jihyo said.

"Jungkook has chosen the right girl!" Appa said.

"Of course! I love her and I will never leave her." I said as I hugged Jihyo.

"Sir! Here's your order!" The waiter said and gave us the foods.

"Kamsahamnida!" I said and take the foods.

"Let's eat!" I added.

After eating, we got to my car. I drove it and Jihyo sat at the passenger seat. Eomma and appa sat at the backseat.

"Let's go first to the house! We will put our bags their!" Eomma said.

"I'll help you eomma!" Jihyo said.

"Kamsahamnida Jihyo!" Eomma replied.

"You can use the room of Somi since she... uhm.. just use it!" I said as my eyes got teary.

"We understand Jungkook!" Appa said.

Few minutes later, we are here!

"We're here!" I said as I stopped the car. We got out of the door and get the bags of eomma and appa.

"Let me help you eomma!" Jihyo said with a smile.

"Kamsahamnida Jihyo! Thank you for everything!" Eomma said with a smile.

"No problem eomma!" Jihyo said and smile back. I was just staring at them.

"Jungkook! Help appa!" Jihyo said.

"Ahh, right! Appa let me help you!" I said to appa.

"If Jihyo didn't tell you that, you will not do it" appa said.

"Mianhae appa!" I said with a little smile.

"Appa! Eomma! This is your room and your keys!" I said as I gave them the keys.

I open the door and there is blood and a knife on the floor.

"Ahh! I will clean that!" I said and go downstairs to get a mop. I heard someone is coming downstairs. It's Jihyo with a knife.

"Jungkook! You should keep this knife where Tzuyu can see it! I don't want Tzuyu to get lost too!" Jihyo said.

"Ne! Give it to me!" I said and get the knife.

We get upstairs again and mop the floor. Jihyo, eomma and appa is cleaning.

"Hey! Look at this!" Jihyo said and showed us the two envelopes.

"It's a letter!" I said and get the two envelopes from her hands.

"It's from Somi. And the other one is for Me, Tzuyu,Sana and Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki. The other one is for Jihoon!" I added.

"For my brother?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah... I think so!" I replied.

"Let's read that later on the hospital" appa said.

Five minutes later, we are now at the hospital.

"Guys! Somi gave us a letter before she died!" I said.