Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

I can't sleep because I keep on thinking the aegyo of Jihyo a while ago. I keep on thinking about that. Ugh! It's stuck on my mind.

Nayeon's POV

I can't sleep because of earlier. This happens.

When I will go to school, I was waiting for the school bus to come. But a car stops in front of me. The driver open the window and it was..... Chanyeol!

"Do you want to take a ride with me?" He asked. "Why will I join the person who almost bump his car to me?" I ask him back. "Cause this is how I say sorry if they ignore my apologies" he said. I don't know that he is that smart.

When I look at the time it's already 6:34 am. So I said "Okay, fine" I said.

He seemed to be happy. I was about to sit in the back seat but I saw a many boxes. So I rolled my eyes and just sit at the front with him.

It was so quite but then he break it. "So, does this mean you will forgive me now?" He asked with a smile. "Maybe" I answered. "Maybe? So that's your answer. If I'm not here maybe you will be late" he said. "Okay, fine. I forgive u" I said while rolling my eyes. "Yes" he said. I just giggled at his reaction.

"Yes" I said and I heard her giggled at my reaction. I can't believe she forgive me. I am so happy. It's not like I'm in love with her. I don't know but I have this feeling that I don't want Nayeon to be mad at me and I want her to be at my side.

I want her to be my..... Friend.

When we have arrived I told Nayeon "Can you join with me later? Can I fetch you later?" What? Chanyeol? Who do you think you are to say that to Nayeon? Then she nodded and say "I would love to".

Woah!!! Am I dreaming? But she said yes!!!

"Are you sure?" I ask again just to make sure. "Yes" she repeated it.

Dissmisal Time

"So, let's go?" She asked me. "Let's" I said while blushing. "Yahh! Are you blushing?" She said as she saw my reaction. "No, I'm not. I don't even know how to blush" I said.

She laughed at my reaction. She is so cute when she laugh.

I open the door for her. What a gentleman am I. She said "Thank You" with an aegyo. My heart melted.

"So, where is your house?" I asked her and she answered and give me her address. I use the GPS to know where it is. Then I let her off the car and waited her inside her car.

It's not like she is my girlfriend, I'm just trying to be a good friend.

Jihoon's POV

I can't believe Tzuyu will be with me. I think I have a crush on her. But her cousin shown and it's the same age of us. Her name is Somi.

I was sitting between Somi and Tzuyu. Somi was staring at me. "Is something wrong with my handsome face?" I asked. And then she said "N-no it's just ahh ..... N-nothing" she said." Oh, sorry if your getting blind by my handsome face" I said.

Somi's POV

I saw a guy in the van that we are riding. He is so handsome and I want to sit beside him. But Tzuyu know him. She said that he will be my classmate.