Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ahh! Wake up!" Eomma waked me up.

"Eomma! It's Sunday today. We don't have classes today, remember?" I said.

"I know, we are going somewhere" she said.

"Where?" I asked.

"We are going to Manoban's company" she said.

"Wae?" I asked.

"We'll talk about it later! But now, go and take a shower and change" she said.

"Ne eomma" I said.

I go to my bathroom and take a shower. I wear a this

"Let's go now" eomma said and got in the car

"Let's go now" eomma said and got in the car. I did the same.

Eomma park the car near the tall building. We got off the car and I just followed eomma. We enter the room with a two girls.

"Sorry we're late" eomma apologized.

"It's okay! Have a seat" she said and we seated at the two empty chairs.

One of the girls is on my dream. She is the one that cause me to break up with Jihyo. Her name mist be Lisa.

"Jungkook! This is Mrs. Manoban and this is Lisa, her daughter" eomma said.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook" I introduced myself.

"Hello! Do you know what are we here for?" Mrs. Manoban asked.

"Aniyo" I said.

"We are here for an arrange marriage for you two" eomma said.

Lisa seemed to be calm and I was about to break into tears.

"What?! But I have Jihyo" I said.

"Who is Jihyo?" Lisa asked.

"His girlfriend" Eomma replied.

"Did she done anything bad to you?" I asked.

"Nothing! Jungkook! Please do it for the company" eomma said.

"You care about the company but you don't care about you son's feelings?! What kind of mother are you?! Jihyo have been too kind for you and appa! She respected you like she is your daughter! It's just unbelievable" I said and walked out. And yes! I am crying while saying that.

I go to a corner and hugged my legs. I cried.

How can eomma do this to me? I guess my nightmare came true. I hate this.

"Jungkook" someone said. I look at the person who is calling me and it's eomma.

"Jungkook! Please do it for the company. Please" she begged.