"Alright everybody let's head on out to start up the sparklers." Blayze extends his hand and I place my small hand into his big one. We follow the crowd outside to the go carts so that they can take us to the front of the Hall. I look down at my dress enjoying the movement of the tassels on my dress moving every time a took a step. "What are you looking at?" Blayze whispers in my ear. I shiver from his warm breath against my skin. "Are you cold?" He asks concerned. He starts to remove his jacket but I touch his arm to prevent him to go any further.

"No Blayze I'm not cold. I'm just looking down at my gorgeous feet." He cocks his head to the side with his eyebrows furrowed together. "You are too weird for your own good." I smack his arm and he gives me a twitch of the lip. He holds my hand and says, "But I like you being weird...it's cute." He says nothing else while I gawk at him. I guess the whole wedding party is really making everyone in a good mood even Blayze. "We should have a wedding every day. Everyone, except for Delilah, are being so extra nice and kind today, even you."

Blayze rolls his eyes and I lean my head on his shoulder and say, "I'm tired dear friend." I feel him stiffen as he says, "Friend?" I sit up straight. "Right...I forgot you don't see my as a friend." I slouch in my seat. "Suzette I'm sorry about what I said that day. I was wrong. We are going to be together in each other's space for a year. It's best if we are friends so we don't drive each other crazy." I laugh saying, "Blayze friends drive each other crazy. However, I accept your apology and I accept your friendship request but first you have to say I was right and that you were wrong."

Blayze shakes his head no a frown on his face. "Umm no. I had a slight error." I roll my eyes and place my hand on my hip. "Blayze just say you are wrong." He shakes his head no and states, "I'm never wrong." I give him a 'are you serious look' but Blayze just pretends to know nothing. "Fine...trust me I will get it out of you." He smirks at me and Inhold the urge to kiss that smirk off his face.

We arrive at the front of the Hall and everyone climbs down. We wait for the rest of the people to arrive before they light up the sparkles. They light them up and everyone starts to cheer as me and Blayze walk down the path that the guest created. Blayze dips me and stares into my eyes. I probably looked shocked since I wasn't expecting it but I smile at him knowing that he won't smile back. His face twitches up but his lips don't part into a smile. He leans down and kisses me and I hear the crowd yell louder while music plays in the background. Blayze and I part our lips and kiss a little longer. Blayze removes me from my dipped position to me standing on both my feet.

When we pull apart I felt a wave of emotion that was unrecognizable to me. This feeling is new. I've never felt this before.

After taking pictures and dancing, me and Blayze head to our rooms to change

After taking pictures and dancing, me and Blayze head to our rooms to change. Not before he gave the single men my garter and the single women were tossed my bouquet. Also toast were made and me and Blayze danced with our parents as well.

"Alright Suzette this jumpsuit has tassels too and you are going to be wearing these heels with it." Athena instructs me. Athena along with my mom had changed dresses and were wearing more comfortable dresses then before. The jumpsuit had a deep v-line and was a ivory white.