8. It's Going Down

Akari
"Oh Tsubasa! Look at all these beautiful flowers! And they smell so good! Oh my, everything is so beautiful this time of year!" I said swirling around in the falling cherry blossoms.  As I twirled, there was a strange presence.
"Yeah." He said calmly. I giggled and threw some cherry blossoms at him. He made made a "you wanna mess with me?" Face, grabbed a handful of fallen petals, and threw them over me.
"Oh no you don't" I scoffed grabbing some petals and throwing them back.
"Already did." He said throwing more petals at me, giggling the whole way.

"Akari, I have a surprise for you, but you've got to come with me first." He said with a smile. I nodded and followed him to a limo, which took us to a Virtual reality gaming place. As I walked in, I was blown away by the technology, they had platforms to walk on with your headset where you could stay in the same place in real life and run around virtually. Him and I looked at eachother and already knew what would come next.....laser tag.

"Tsubasa-kun!" I whined as he blasted me with a laser, giggling. I hid behind a virtual barrier, before jumping out at him and blasting him with laughter.
"Oh, you wanna play that game, huh?"
"You bet, sweetheart!"
.
.
.
Tsubaki's POV
I came back home, feeling the heavy weight of defeat. I was too ashamed to go back to the dorm, and I needed the comfort of my only friend.
"Tsubaki, you have the audacity to show your face here again?" My mother screamed at me. I looked at the counter as my stomach dropped. There were 4 empty bottles of alcohol.
"Mother, I thought I told you to quit!"
.
.
.
Ichigo's POV

"Ichigo!" I heard Naoto's voice call out. I turned around. He wasn't in professional attire, instead he wore his casual clothes. I looked at him, then turned away nervously. I'm so embarrassed. "Your father came and spoke to me." He said. I widened my eyes.
"I told him not to! I'm so sorry Suzukawa-sensei for any trouble." I said jumping up.
"Actually, he wasn't angry at all...."
"Phew....." I said, sitting back down. He sat right beside me. After a long awkward silence, I spoke up.
"I'm sorry....for the way I treated you....I was such an idiot that—I never meant what I said, that I could replace you. After all we've been through, how could I?" I said, holding in tears. "Naoto, I'm sorry....for ignoring you, ignoring what we had...." A tear slid down my cheek.
"I guess we're both idiots then, because I was so clingy, I should've been more understanding..."
        "And I should've been more caring....". Him and I both burst into laughter.
"Looks like we're both quite the handful." He said.
"So are we good?" I asked.
"If you could forgive me,"
"Only if you forgive me." We both giggled before hugging each other, before he quickly pecked my cheek.
"It's funny actually, how silly the argument was. We have your dad to thank..."
"My dad? How?"
"He said we should let our fights bring us closer. What he said was surprising considering I figured he just tolerated me." We both bursted out laughing.
"No more fighting?" I asked holding out my pinkie.
"No more fighting." He said interlocking his pinkie with mine.
.
.
.
Tsubasa

At last! It's absolutely perfect for Akari.

I pulled out my phone and messaged her on Snapchat

Tsubasa: I'm done making your dress! Can we arrange for you to pick it up soon?
Akari: Sure! Does tomorrow morning work?
Tsubasa: I wouldn't complain if I got to see you sooner ❤️
Akari: It's settled! See ya tomorrow, love ya!
Tsubasa: Haha love you too! See ya tomorrow
.
.
.